Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposite. Liked what Ginnivan did. But if you dish it out, you have to be able to take it.
It was disrespectful to his opposition, arrogantly assuming they just had to turn up to win.
The insta was put on Burgoyne's locker and he was BoG last night.
The hew and cry from Hawthorn past and present was laughable.
Absolute glass jaw stuff. They drunk their own bathwater with their stupid Wizard hats and Hokball.
Had all the hallmarks of bazball, they they have reinvented the sport, disrespect their opponents, get beaten, then cry like victims.
Absolutely pitiful from Hodge, Lewis and Mitchell, absolute beta reaction from the bully/cowards.
Was surprised they didn't go down the moral victory.
Hawthorn played well this season and have some great young players, but the biggest thing we learned is how utterly in love they are with themselves.
Talk the talk, walk the walk snowflakes.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wish I could write those words.

Bang on!

They are a far cry from their golden years when John Kennedy, Allan Jeans and Alan Joyce preached respect and humility.

Improvement is not always linear. They may be in store for a rude shock next year.

AFL is entertainment ... theatre ... AFL love little w***er shites like Vaginnivan because he is a harmless talking point.... it sells ... him and mates acting like arrogant tosspots ... sorry .... irrepressible cheeky fun guys .... or Hinkles giving it back

Them requesting Hinkles for a "please explain" is just part of the show .... he will get a wink and a minor slap

We may see a more reserved Huk team next year ... or then again they may be given the green light to ramp it up .... which is fine by me .... as long as they get the eventual slapdown loss they deserve

What the hell is it with Dals low scoring game plan? It’s so boring to watch.
We scored 74 and 42 in the previous two rounds, which are above-average to high scores for the AFLW. Our low scoring was more so due to the Bombers' strong defense, particularly on Wardlaw, rather than the gameplan.

We scored 74 and 42 in the previous two rounds, which are above-average to high scores for the AFLW. Our low scoring was more so due to the Bombers' strong defense, particularly on Wardlaw, rather than the gameplan.
Both team defences really stood up so it became a massive stalemate. We look excellent when we have our kick mark game going but work rate really needs to improve to provide more genuine options. Improve that and our really sub par handballing (some of them were just awful) and there wont be many teams beating us this year.

Still, we won 3 in a row

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deserves a Match day thread in the main forum... people are not realising games are on.

Can be moved back to the aflw forum once the game is over

Just my 2c

Makes no sense to have a separate forum imo, we have threads, people can just ignore them if they don't care about AFLW

AFL is entertainment ... theatre ... AFL love little w***er shites like Vaginnivan because he is a harmless talking point.... it sells ... him and mates acting like arrogant tosspots ... sorry .... irrepressible cheeky fun guys .... or Hinkles giving it back

Them requesting Hinkles for a "please explain" is just part of the show .... he will get a wink and a minor slap

We may see a more reserved Huk team next year ... or then again they may be given the green light to ramp it up .... which is fine by me .... as long as they get the eventual slapdown loss they deserve
As a total nuetral i loved it, great theatre.

I wouldnt want the saints doing what Ginni did and i certainly wouldnt want Ross doing what Hinkley did.

I do tend to think Hinkleys was worse and probably warranted a fine, coaches just really shouldn't be interacting with oppo players IMO.

Last edited:
Makes no sense to have a separate forum imo, we have threads, people can just ignore them if they don't care about AFLW

Separate forums are great when they get used but clearly not getting much attention.

We've got 3 trade threads, multiple random discussion threads and player threads in the main board as well I think we can allow a game day thread for 3 hours on a Sunday.

Intriguing!

Who is this shadowy "undesirable" figure Nick Hind and Jake Stringer are mates with?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back