Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Intriguing!

Who is this shadowy "undesirable" figure Nick Hind and Jake Stringer are mates with?

Kamil Yucel.

This is the Hind association and thus Stringer association (outside of underage women). TLDR of that guy is, he killed a bloke on the way to a mosque and got a downgrade to manslaughter cause he shot downwards instead of straight and was sad about it.

This is the Hind roaming Brian instance of "his name is Kamil".

Intriguing!

Who is this shadowy "undesirable" figure Nick Hind and Jake Stringer are mates with?
James-Hird-Profile.jpg

Kamil Yucel.

This is the Hind association and thus Stringer association (outside of underage women). TLDR of that guy is, he killed a bloke on the way to a mosque and got a downgrade to manslaughter cause he shot downwards instead of straight and was sad about it.

This is the Hind roaming Brian instance of "his name is Kamil".

When a guy who carries around a gun shoots another guy who carries around a gun, you just keep away from that crap.
I would have thought just shooting a gun at people should attract more than 3 years.

https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/c...toria it is an,units or 2 years' imprisonment.

Good one magistrate.

100% agree. Port and Sydney can't be trusted to beat Geelong next week, so Brisbane is basically the last obstacle standing before another Geelong premiership. 🤮

It's crazy to me that they could basically be repeating 2009-11 (at least when viewed historically it will be)....yet the quality of side is so incredibly poorer.

I guess that speaks to the even-ness of the competition but god its annoying that we're shit right now.

It's crazy to me that they could basically be repeating 2009-11 (at least when viewed historically it will be)....yet the quality of side is so incredibly poorer.

I guess that speaks to the even-ness of the competition but god its annoying that we're shit right now.

If we'd made top 4 we were a chance this year. Beat quite a few of the challengers. 4 games off top 4. If we'd had Crouch I reckon we'd have pinched another few wins at least.

Cats could just as well miss Finals next year and we could be Top 4

To think if Swans and Cats get to GF ... we beat them both this year

As you said the comp is very even .... through about 15 teams currently

Please please Brisbane just beat Geelong ... that's all I care about this weekend

Yeah I would be OK with all the other teams winning a premiership this year apart from Geelong but they are the favourites now.

I can't see Brisbane beating them at the MCG and Geelong wiped the floor with the Swans and Port in their last GFs against them.

GWS were probably the best hope of knocking off Geelong but the gimps bottled it twice, they should be kicking themselves now.

We're not even shit, just lacking top end and had a terrible injury-suspension run before the bye.

We could have made finals just as easily as the Dogs, Hawks and Blues with a bit more luck. Not saying we deserved to play finals, but with the Top 8 having so many pretender teams in it for most of the year, we could have easily switched round our final position from the last 2 years and no one would have been shocked.

We're not even shit, just lacking top end and had a terrible injury-suspension run before the bye.

We could have made finals just as easily as the Dogs, Hawks and Blues with a bit more luck. Not saying we deserved to play finals, but with the Top 8 having so many pretender teams in it for most of the year, we could have easily switched round our final position from the last 2 years and no one would have been shocked.

Injury killed this season. Once we had a decent injury run we were competitive with the top 8 sides. We genuinely have at least 4 top level players in Marshall, Wilkie, Sinclair, Nas and probably Steele. Hill, Battle, Snags, Wood a tier below and a big group of good kids in Wilson, Henry, Pou, Sharman, Owens, King etc. Then a solid core of GOPs.

I think if Crouch had stayed fit or Dow had stayed fit to cover him even we would probably been good for at least 2 more wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we'd made top 4 we were a chance this year. Beat quite a few of the challengers. 4 games off top 4. If we'd had Crouch I reckon we'd have pinched another few wins at least.
Huge loss. Huge.

There were a couple of games where we were actually lucky to get so close at the end though, and the scoreline flattered us.

But regardless, Crouch, Sinclair, Webster, Higgins, Butler, Wood, Henry, Dow, Clark, Howard, Jones and King being out at times, and Sinclair taking a while to get back into it, plus the loss of form of Owens, Steele and King made an off season look a lot worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back