Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

zac bailey...loves getting run down when the games hot....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yay...another year where a team playing in the grand final have access to the best kid in the draft for free.....
The only good thing about that is that it makes it more obvious, and we have greater grounds to complain.

Of course, they won't change anything for those guys, but maybe, just maybe, the system can be equalized in the future.

And i've got a hunch about when they will get around to equalising it...

yay...another year where a team playing in the grand final have access to the best kid in the draft for free.....

A team gifted academy picks vs a team gifted father son picks from cities where most people couldn't give a stuff about them.

Tough to know which spoiled expansion team to support in the GF.

At least the Storm will probably make the NRL GF to give Melbourne people a team to support and they don't get gifted players.

A big day of sport with the prelim today plus the Wallabies v All Blacks, Manly v Roosters and Australia v England in the cricket.

The rich get richer, the poor get the picture.

That sounds a bit catchier.

Fiji v Japan in the Pacific Cup decider too! Trying to win our maiden championship.

The only good thing about that is that it makes it more obvious, and we have greater grounds to complain.

Of course, they won't change anything for those guys, but maybe, just maybe, the system can be equalized in the future.

And i've got a hunch about when they will get around to equalising it...
Don't care too late, have cancelled my membership.
The AFL want us to just make up the numbers and the only thing I can do is withdraw my financial support.
How they can let them have Marshall as a NGA and Ashcroft for nothing is actually quite impressive in the way they don't care who knows how corrupt they are.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Went to the game, my first prelim, and hot damn, can’t wait to see us in a prelim / GF, the atmosphere is just electric.

Can just imagine Pou, Wilson and Nas gliding across the G with 90,000 people going nuts, even better if it’s a Geelong loss

2009 was something else man.

The nerves are killer though

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back