Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This year will be Sydney’s 7th GF in 20 years (2005, 2006, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2022, 2024).

In that time they have only missed finals three times in 2009, 2019 and 2020. Played finals 17 out of the past 20 years.

Great effort. But maybe, just maybe, their ongoing unfettered access to Academy talent should be wound up.

Like permanently. Immediately..

The stench of the privilege has become rancid. It is obscene they continue receiving this charity.
FoR tHe GOod Of tHe GaME

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at a pub and I told the Brisbane supporter I was with about 10 mins into the 3rd quarter not to stress as I'd seen the same game in round 23. Was so similar to what we did to them (Geelong) at Marvel.

I was at a pub and I told the Brisbane supporter I was with about 10 mins into the 3rd quarter not to stress as I'd seen the same game in round 23. Was so similar to what we did to them (Geelong) at Marvel.
You're actually quite right there.

It looked like Geelong were on top at Half Time then. We had a massive 3rd quarter and hung on.

I suspect because he was trying to kick it within 10 seconds to give them a chance of winning, given it was “unmissable, even for a ruckman”. And he was hit in the head so probably not thinking straight.

But you’d have to ask him.

I blame Dangerfield.

Pretty much this he was sore & disorientated from the previous contest and I reckon a Cats player even gave him the hurry up (from memory)

Thought it was a great game tbh, the umpires favoured Geelong slightly but Lions also got some cheap ones, thought some lesser lights stood up and after half time the Lions were all over them, warms the heart to see those Geelong maggots go down, incidentally when big Oscar Mc finally succumbed to his shoulder and was subbed, the tide turned for Brissie.

Think they’ll nut the Swans next week on the G too, their belief must be sky high now considering all that’s gone under the bridge this season and this finals series. If the Granny was at the SCG Sydney would win but that’s a can of c0cks they can suck up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back