Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans panicked. Their ball use was terrible. Delivery inside 50 was shocking. No composure at all. Horse was outcoached and they just panicked. They lost all their swagger too.

When I look back at our season, the Lions gave us an absolute lesson. Just a completely different level.
Brisbane did this to Geelong in the second half last week too. When they get the pace of the game on their terms, they are bloody hard to stop!

Never really had much time for Oscar McInerney though had only really seen when we played the Lions. Always seemed to beat our rucks and looked a bit thuggish in doing so.

But this is pretty special

Well done bloke 👍🏻

Last edited:

After a week of media tying themselves in knots about how the Brownlow is a midfielder award they hand the Norm Smith to the "blonde tips" kid. Starcevich won Brisbane that game in the first 40 mins by cutting off every Sydney attack. It screwed their minds.

Geez I'd love to see coaches votes...
I was at the game and couldn't agree more. Him and Harris Andrews were incredible in the first half.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never really had much time for Oscar McInerney though had only really seen when we played the Lions. Always seemed to beat our rucks and looked a bit thuggish in doing so.

But this is pretty special

Well done bloke

Bolke was a key part of that side and sadly got cooked before the final game, but he is happy for his teammates goes a long way of building culture.

He is getting an invite to their premiership reunions for life, and he might not have a medal but his team knows that he was a key player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back