Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't read the article but the headline certainly gave me some lols...

"Wayne Carey Working With Life Coach And Has Advice For Sam Newman".

💩

Could be worse:

"Wayne Carey Working With Life Coach Warrick Capper And Has Advice For Sam Newman".

💩💩💩

Richmond taking Bailey Smith at the PSD would be all time great moments by Richmond

Haven't read the article but the headline certainly gave me some lols...

"Wayne Carey Working With Life Coach And Has Advice For Sam Newman".

💩

Is this Wayne Carey's Life Coach? It would make a lot of sense if it was.

Anyone hear some snoozer on SEN (Andy and Gaze show) rip into the Saints not posting anything on social media re Chris Toce yesterday?

Was fairly vicious, not sure who it was but someone with an axe to grind with St Kilda. To give Andy his due he tried to steer the conversation back to showing respect to Chris Toce.....fairly ordinary from whoever it was.

Anyone hear some snoozer on SEN (Andy and Gaze show) rip into the Saints not posting anything on social media re Chris Toce yesterday?

Was fairly vicious, not sure who it was but someone with an axe to grind with St Kilda. To give Andy his due he tried to steer the conversation back to showing respect to Chris Toce.....fairly ordinary from whoever it was.

He does make a good point, I thought the same thing. It was poor media management and opportunity for the club to show their respect. Chris was an employee of the club for 12 years I would have thought that would be something the club would put out. There was some confusion on when to release the details, but surely the club could have got ahead of that.

He does make a good point, I thought the same thing. It was poor media management and opportunity for the club to show their respect. Chris was an employee of the club for 12 years I would have thought that would be something the club would put out. There was some confusion on when to release the details, but surely the club could have got ahead of that.
Didn’t they release their best wishes to Toce and the Toce family via social media yesterday?
It was 7 minutes after the Tigers from memory: 6:58 vs 6:51.

Didn’t they release their best wishes to Toce and the Toce family via social media yesterday?
It was 7 minutes after the Tigers from memory: 6:58 vs 6:51.
I like that he got a stand alone post today too.
Not the most appropriate in amongst the celebrations over Macrae yesterday etc

Sounded pretty emotional. I assumed he must have known Toce and that maybe there was some history he may have been referring to. Called us club Lyon. I took from the call that Chris’s exit from the club probably wasn’t amicable and there may have been an issue with RTB. He took the opportunity to stick the boots in even though we had responded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back