Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Bingo got mine and its Accessible but this year categorised as P3. Bummer for us.
But looks like P3 has gone out now.
4-6 pm battle the ticketek site

Not sure if you've seen this, it's the Grand Final Accessible Registration Guide - it may help with some questions or a contact number to reach out to in the morning

Member services are due to open at 7:45am

Cool. I'll just register regardless with that barcode then.

That's exactly what I thought- all this waiting for nothing. then again they could have a one number difference or something like a credit card does, or get a tick off when they compare them to ticketeks info.
Who knows. Check in with us when you get it. It's when, not if, so that's positive.

That's exactly what I thought- all this waiting for nothing. then again they could have a one number difference or something like a credit card does, or get a tick off when they compare them to ticketeks info.
Who knows. Check in with us when you get it. It's when, not if, so that's positive.

Yeah I thought it was a new barcode.

Just got the email anyway.

PRIORITY ONE – GUARANTEED*

What does the Guaranteed bit mean for priority one?

Thats the accessible people but interesting you should ask. Its only this year they've categorised us, because there are 10k disabilty spots each year. So if someone is P1 they get a gig, then others have to wait for leftovers, same as general membership. Its actually a bit discriminatory this year, because many people can't go to every game re medical issues. Never mind, will try.

I HOPE WE PLAY THE SWANS NOW

Last edited:
Means if Geelong make the Grand Final you're getting a ticket

As long as you register during priority 1 timeslot. And if registering with other barcodes they need to be P1 as well.

If registering with P2 members you lose the guarantee as you'd need to register during P2 timeslot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And also it's pretty interesting that if you dont have a ticketek account, it's a bit late to open one now.
They want you to do it 24 hours before!

Apologies if already asked, but if my brother and I are both P2 would we be better off registering together or separately?

Would be amazing to sit together but definitely want to maximize chances of getting a ticket

Received the email.. said I was in priority 3 when I should be priority 2 (afl member with cats club support).
Also did not include a barcode for my son who is an afl member with cats club support!!??

Received the email.. said I was in priority 3 when I should be priority 2 (afl member with cats club support).
Also did not include a barcode for my son who is an afl member with cats club support!!??

Sorry to hear that- what does it say re category on your member page?
They Cats- are going to be on phones early tomorrow according to cats_09
Best put speaker phone on while you wait

I wonder how many thousand p1, p2 members there are…. Anyone get tix or hear of anyone getting tix with p3 in 2022?

No but with 90k members, even if only half apply they are competing for 17500 tix.
TBH do not know one person P3 who got lucky-ever.
So that tells me P1 is filled, then anything leftover is P2 until exhausted.
Might be wrong, lotto is better odds.

It's a joke they even allow people with Priority 3 to apply for the ballot and waste $6. There is only 17,500 tickets and that would clearly be exhausted well and truly before Priority 3. I feel sorry for those that probably don't understand the process as well as some and hand over their $6 in the hope they get a ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back