Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

On the whole registration fee thing:

My opinion is you should get that refunded if your team wins the Prelim. Because in that case you aren't even getting a spot in the ballot - you are getting nothing. It's almost like a $6 losing bet on the Prelim Final. And all those years of lost Prelims it was money down the toilet for us.

If you make it to the Grand Final - yeah whatever, six bucks is probably reasonable enough.
It’s not reasonable, just because they can do it doesn’t mean it’s reasonable.

I enter barcodes for my daughters, brother, friends and split them up. Gives us a few chances, that adds up.
Asking for $6 each from these people seems ridiculous so I’m paying $60 really.
$6 is criminal.

I enter barcodes for my daughters, brother, friends and split them up. Gives us a few chances, that adds up.
$6 is criminal.
It's less than a beer, and I'll take it over the system they had in the nineties, gosh that was depressingly shit.

I mean they could make it free and increase the actual ticket prices by $30 or whatever would cover it. That's fairer I suppose.

How many of you have been successful each ballot? (P1 excluded obviously).

I know members who have been unlucky in all 5 recent GF's and some (mine) have gotten tickets to all 5.

I don't think it's as random as we'd like to believe.

How many of you have been successful each ballot? (P1 excluded obviously).

I know members who have been unlucky in all 5 recent GF's and some (mine) have gotten tickets to all 5.

I don't think it's as random as we'd like to believe.

2007,2008,2009,2011,2022:

Nothing, Standing, Seat, Seat, Standing

Thank you to those that have replied.

Yes, I am referring to the Geelong ballot for my mother in law.

I contacted the club before midday yesterday as we hadn't received an email. They updated there system manually for me and said we'd get an email today.

I'm concerned because they have the correct email address on file, yet we didn't get the initial email.

Fingers crossed and email comes through this afternoon.

I'll check back later to see when you guys start posting that the emails are out.

Thank you to those that have replied.

Yes, I am referring to the Geelong ballot for my mother in law.

I contacted the club before midday yesterday as we hadn't received an email. They updated there system manually for me and said we'd get an email today.

I'm concerned because they have the correct email address on file, yet we didn't get the initial email.

Fingers crossed and email comes through this afternoon.

I'll check back later to see when you guys start posting that the emails are out.

Ok I'm in the same boat as you, accessible tix. I'm watching the emails this arvo and will let you know on here.

And further, for you and any one else interested, here is a map of where those accessible seats may be if successful.
It helps to have this map on hand while you are booking, remembering that Ticketek time you out.
Also it helps to have your CC details in your ticketek account, so there's no fumbling around. You can always delete them later if that's not your go to leave them there- given hacks have occured.

Nope can't make it work, please google ----MCG map accessible seats then scroll down to richmondfc accessible PDF

Print it off and thank TIGGS because that's the closest they are ever going to get to finals. Haha

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/images/content/MCC-01085-MCG_Accessibility_Map_A4_04-1.pdf

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...

The membership teams opening hours are 9:30am to 4pm

What time does everyone start flooding their phone lines?

1725942637031.png

I'm kinda really keen to get this email today as I'm a P1 member, so got the early registration time and I have a few things on tomorrow morning that I'm having to work around to register

I'm kinda worried about my phone battery dying as I keep refreshing my emails 😂

Don't worry mate, can't use barcode until tomoz anyway. I think the concern is if nothing comes we wont have any hope of getting a call answered by them. They prob press one big bulk email button, and that would take time to get through. :) I'm at home on my PC if I can be of any help to you, PM me if youre stressed by bloody battery lol.

So...

The membership teams opening hours are 9:30am to 4pm

What time does everyone start flooding their phone lines?

View attachment 2106748

I'm kinda really keen to get this email today as I'm a P1 member, so got the early registration time and I have a few things on tomorrow morning that I'm having to work around to register
35 seconds the way things are going

Don't worry mate, can't use barcode until tomoz anyway. I think the concern is if nothing comes we wont have any hope of getting a call answered by them. They prob press one big bulk email button, and that would take time to get through. :) I'm at home on my PC if I can be of any help to you, PM me if youre stressed by bloody battery lol.

Cheers, the phone battery should be fine - plus I have my power bank to charge it

$6 is criminal.
I wonder what it costs Ticketmaster to run the ballot?

I wonder what it costs Ticketmaster to run the ballot?

One finger to press the bulk acceptances key. Maybe a few bodies to manually check CC rejects.
They certainly don't have staff to answer their accessible patrons line or enquiries.
Pack of thieving dogs- but let's not pretend those admin fees are all for the ticketing agency.

And further, for you and any one else interested, here is a map of where those accessible seats may be if successful.
It helps to have this map on hand while you are booking, remembering that Ticketek time you out.
Also it helps to have your CC details in your ticketek account, so there's no fumbling around. You can always delete them later if that's not your go to leave them there- given hacks have occured.

Nope can't make it work, please google ----MCG map accessible seats then scroll down to richmondfc accessible PDF

Print it off and thank TIGGS because that's the closest they are ever going to get to finals. Haha

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/images/content/MCC-01085-MCG_Accessibility_Map_A4_04-1.pdf
Screenshot_20240910_151422_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

One finger to press the bulk acceptances key. Maybe a few bodies to manually check CC rejects.
They certainly don't have staff to answer their accessible patrons line or enquiries.
Pack of thieving dogs- but let's not pretend those admin fees are all for the ticketing agency.
I was thinking more along the lines of the software development and server space, but yeah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back