Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

UPDATE

I just called the club and spoke to Robert in the membership team

They apologise for the delay, they're currently waiting on final information from the AFL before the emails can be sent

They will be sent within the next hour, and membership services will be available until 4:45pm today (so open later) should there be any issues

Sounds like they've been having lots of calls

UPDATE

They apologise for the delay, they're currently waiting on final information from the AFL before the emails can be sent

They will be sent within the next hour, and membership services will be available until 4:45pm today (so open later) should there be any issues

Thanks for the update I sent an email previously but wasn’t expecting a response
anytime soon

I hope you used your Mod card to impress them

UPDATE

Thanks for this.

UPDATE

Thanks -nice of them to apologise. I laugh how they all pass the buck between each other. Apparently swans finally sorted some issues with ticketek app, and BS excuses of course. :)
Good luck everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4.35pm - still no email. This is going to be a disaster for the club especially for the members who are P1 who only have between 8-11am to register and won't be able to get into contact with the club until 9.30am when membership services open. Hopefully they have a back up plan so these members (who pay extra) don't miss out!

4.35pm - still no email. This is going to be a disaster for the club especially for the members who are P1 who only have between 8-11am to register and won't be able to get into contact with the club until 9.30am when membership services open. Hopefully they have a back up plan so these members (who pay extra) won't miss out!
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me as tickettek screwed over p1 members last year.

4.35pm - still no email. This is going to be a disaster for the club especially for the members who are P1 who only have between 8-11am to register and won't be able to get into contact with the club until 9.30am when membership services open. Hopefully they have a back up plan so these members (who pay extra) won't miss out!

But whatever happens P1 will go first so don't worry. pluss they've got all night for the emails to process through the servers. They dont have to be at work for that to happen.

4.35pm - still no email. This is going to be a disaster for the club especially for the members who are P1 who only have between 8-11am to register and won't be able to get into contact with the club until 9.30am when membership services open. Hopefully they have a back up plan so these members (who pay extra) don't miss out!
Yep being P1 I’m stressing a bit over this

Thanks -nice of them to apologise. I laugh how they all pass the buck between each other. Apparently swans finally sorted some issues with ticketek app, and BS excuses of course. :)
Good luck everyone

A few years back I remember when I got my invoice the next year's membership that the email noted I was due $30 credit but it hadn't come off the attached invoice

I was near the club so I went to talk to them about it and their systems showed everything correctly and the $30 coming off, but the invoice which had come via the AFL hadn't correctly updated

They said to keep an eye on it and when the first payment date came that it should auto update with the $30 coming off, but to contact them if it didn't - seems it wasn't an uncommon issue due to AFL seemingly processing roll over of memberships on behalf of clubs

A few years back I remember when I got my invoice the next year's membership that the email noted I was due $30 credit but it hadn't come off the attached invoice

I was near the club so I went to talk to them about it and their systems showed everything correctly and the $30 coming off, but the invoice which had come via the AFL hadn't correctly updated

They said to keep an eye on it and when the first payment date came that it should auto update with the $30 coming off, but to contact them if it didn't - seems it wasn't an uncommon issue due to AFL seemingly processing roll over of memberships on behalf of clubs

Amazing! We were experiencing medical issues and told GFC, then took our CC details off our full membership renewal, as couldnt use.
They just debited it anyway, using what I suspect were the previous years info. I went right off at the Club and they fixed it!
We were not willing to let the Club have the money after already letting them keep our Covid money. So must have been the hopeless AFL up to no good! Glad you got your credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back