Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Well no email hopefully it’s comes overnight before the 8.00 ballot start tomorrow seeing that there will be no support in the morning

Stay tuned. We will all let each other know, even if its midnight.
I'm in a different category, but if they start stiffing disabled people again, I'm going off the deep end.
I'm also worried about this different process for us, and how to use the barcode, on PC not phone, not very ticketek literate and panic.

Where the hells the email we were all supposed to get, club are so bad with this sort of thing

As per the past 3 or 4 pages - waiting on the AFL to rectify things

And based on reports that the Bulldogs & Sydney have already had issues this finals series in regards to barcodes, Ticketek etc, it would seem to be an issue with the AFL rather than the Clubs

What I don’t get is why the club couldn’t send a mass email explaining the situation to its memebers to avoid the stress

Like I said poorly handled
Theres about two brain cells in the membership team that's why, swear during Covid the only people that remained had a full lobotomy.

What I don’t get is why the club couldn’t send a mass email explaining the situation to its memebers to avoid the stress

Like I said poorly handled

I don't blame them to not doing so earlier - if sent at say 2pm, some would see that and assume it was the ballot info

But come 4:30pm/5pm, they could have provided some sort of update - email, text or socials

Theres about two brain cells in the membership team that's why, swear during Covid the only people that remained had a full lobotomy.
Oh look it’s nearly the close of business time let’s just go home without telling any of our members who paid extra to get the premiership package why they are not recieving the ballot email when the ballot is meant to open in the morning

Very very frustrating that so little thought is given to the memebers even if it’s not the club fault for the club ballots not being sent out the communication for the incident wouldn’t be a hard thing to do

I don't blame them to not doing so earlier - if sent at say 2pm, some would see that and assume it was the ballot info

But come 4:30pm/5pm, they could have provided some sort of update - email, text or sosocialsi dont
I dont think its rocket science to address an email clearly outlining that its an update on the situation, and if people arent able to comprehend that they are struggling at life to be blunt.

Would take legit 5 minutes for anyone remotely decent at their job and lessen alot of peoples anxiety and need to ring up the club.

Last edited:
Oh look it’s nearly the close of business time let’s just go home without telling any of our members who paid extra to get the premiership package why they are not recieving the ballot email when the ballot is meant to open in the morning

Very very frustrating that so little thought is given to the memebers even if it’s not the club fault for the club ballots not being sent out the communication for the incident wouldn’t be a hard thing to do

I doubt those in that department have gone home

I get that they've diverted the phones, but bet there's a good number still working to make sure everything is in place so emails can be sent once they get the required info and approval to do so

It’s pretty easy for the footy club to send out a mass email just saying look there’s been a hold up. This is what’s happening. It will be resolved by whenever. At least then people know.

It’s not that hard to communicate that is it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s pretty easy for the footy club to send out a mass email just saying look there’s been a hold up. This is what’s happening. It will be resolved by whenever. At least then people know.

Its the lack of communication that's my gripe with the club, been a problem for years and dont think any of it is hard to change either, just requires a bit of common sense internally which doesn't seem to be very common 🤣.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesnt even require an email. Supposedly professional club has a WEBSITE> instead of finals ticketing page advertising Carji, how about something like: Sorry members we're working on it and other details. Would take 5 minutes!
Not too much to ask for 90k members is it?

It doesnt even require an email. Supposedly professional club has a WEBSITE> instead of finals ticketing page advertising Carji, how about something like: Sorry members we're working on it and other details. Would take 5 minutes!
Not too much to ask for 90k members is it?
It’s sad that there’s more updates and communication on Bigfooty than from the club itself

Its the lack of communication that's my gripe with the club, been a problem for years and dont think any of it is hard to change either, just requires a bit of common sense internally which doesn't seem to be very common 🤣.

This is what happens when youre at the hands of a conglomerate that only issues 17,500 tix for each club. Frustrating but even worse when the AFL and even BF people say tough t***ies take it or. eat shit AND Ticketek get paid to $ark us up even further. Vent not over.

How many people are in my position of being a GA member but paying for the premiership upgrade?

Relying on the competency of the AFL and membership department to rightly categorise me as P1 instead of P2… hopefully can get confirmation tonight.

I wanted to go out today but have stayed home, imagine if you wanted to go somewhere and think I’ll just wait for the email then it gets to be too late to where you wanted to go…
Yes I have data but it’s not my phone so can’t leave…

Instead of saying it’s going to be sent out at certain times and it wasn’t, just say it’ll be sent out overnight or in morning, stop mentioning specific times it’s lack of communication by them.

How many people are in my position of being a GA member but paying for the premiership upgrade?

Relying on the competency of the AFL and membership department to rightly categorise me as P1 instead of P2… hopefully can get confirmation tonight.

You're doing your head in there, don't assume barriers for something that rarely occurs. Your P1 will be safe, it's more going to be the timing for you.

Me. Only upgraded last Friday

Yep, communication is the key

I wanted to go out today but have stayed home, imagine if you wanted to go somewhere and think I’ll just wait for the email then it gets to be too late to where you wanted to go…
Yes I have data but it’s not my phone so can’t leave…

Instead of saying it’s going to be sent out at certain times and it wasn’t, just say it’ll be sent out overnight or in morning, stop mentioning specific times it’s lack of communication by them.
They ring you quick smart when they want to flog overpriced raffle tickets to you, that's the sort of thing that does my head in about the club, things like this are far more important to openly communicate.

They ring you quick smart when they want to flog overpriced raffle tickets to you, that's the sort of thing that does my head in about the club, things like this are far more important to openly communicate.
Think they've been watching Wolf of Wall Street too much:confused:

Terrible communication from the club. They’re not at fault for the AFL stuff up, but they’re totally at fault for not sending out a simple update at COB just to tell us where things are at.

This just isn’t good enough, don’t they understand how stressed we all are about whether we’ll be able to register at the correct time for our GF tickets???

You're doing your head in there, don't assume barriers for something that rarely occurs. Your P1 will be safe, it's more going to be the timing for you.
What are you on about we already know the times of when we need to register tomorrow. The worry people have myself included is to whether or not they have correctly applied the premiership membership to our membership. I have 0 faith in them to get it right and I bet I'm on the phone tomorrow morning trying to get it rectified!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Grand Final Ballot | Member Information... and Prelim Ticketing Information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back