2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

From memory last year it's literally a BALLOT so some priority 2 members may get better tickets than priority 1, just how it works.

Yeah P1 guarantees tickets, but does not guarantee quality. The ultimate Equalizer so everyone has the same opportunity for great seats.

If its like last year they charging Level 1 tickets first, then 2, then 3, etc., regardless of priority level. And they're still doing L1 now. Absolutely no need to panic.
Panic Omg GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P1, still waiting. I’m in Japan right now and am considering booking a flight back and cutting my trip short by a week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heads up the “Official airline to the AFL is gouging to the max.
Qantas $600 cheaper for four people and included meals,23kg baggage and extra legroom .
Buyer beware

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It could be by one bank at a time. The fingernails are getting a fair workout in the meantime.
Not how it works.
Hmm -I’m Commonwealth - they were slow with other stuff today so maybe- what are others?
Again your bank has nothing to do with it, all to do with 1000’s of transactions being processed

Not how it works.

Again your bank has nothing to do with it, all to do with 1000’s of transactions being processed

Oh you’re a bank expert are you? Name all the banks

Yep sorry hit send early as with the kids

I believe we had first in best dressed re category of ticket

Cfc didn’t

I didn't get the top tier tickets last year but to be fair I also selected the seated only option which I reckon ****ed me a bit. P1 including standing for 3 tickets this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back