List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather Parfitt than Stringer. Better age, inside mid which is what we lack, tackle and clearance stats are good. Easy takes over from Peatling if he wants the spot.
I think Parfitt is in the mix as a delisted free agent but they will just see what comes up now.

Stringer is high risk high reward. I wonder how he fits in our forward line where Jessie very much dominates the space. He would need to take the selfishness out of his game and play a role. With him there Toby Greene could play more in the middle which is perhaps a change he needs.

Stringer doesn’t have the tank to play midfield and can only relieve in there.

He kicks a lot of goals and the tenure doesn’t really concern as it’s only 2 years on not a lot of cash.

I think Parfitt is in the mix as a delisted free agent but they will just see what comes up now.

Stringer is high risk high reward. I wonder how he fits in our forward line where Jessie very much dominates the space. He would need to take the selfishness out of his game and play a role. With him there Toby Greene could play more in the middle which is perhaps a change he needs.

Stringer doesn’t have the tank to play midfield and can only relieve in there.

He kicks a lot of goals and the tenure doesn’t really concern as it’s only 2 years on not a lot of cash.
The longer I think about Stringer the more I'm coming around to it.
Don't like him but he's got insane talent.

As far as getting in Hogan's way I think clearing out and leading his own paths won't be a problem. He's great 1on1 like Toby Greene and defenders will struggle to keep them both out of the game.

Money and attitude has to be right.
I'd back Kingsley in to make the right choice/get the best out of him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back