List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you prefer?
O'Farrell is the best of the true KPDs, Tauru would be another good acquisition.

MWhitlock has huge bust potential imo, poor physicality and not a good enough user by foot to be a Darcy Moore type of interceptor

O'Farrell is the best of the true KPDs, Tauru would be another good acquisition.

MWhitlock has huge bust potential imo, poor physicality and not a good enough user by foot to be a Darcy Moore type of interceptor
Tauru looks like he'll go earlier rather than later now. And in which role do you think we could best use him?

Where do you think O'Farrell will go in the draft?

Tauru looks like he'll go earlier rather than later now. And in which role do you think we could best use him?

Where do you think O'Farrell will go in the draft?
Tauru will be a defender long term I imagine

HOF should be in the 15-30 bracket but could slip a little further out given how good some others have been in the finals

I loved it when Himmel first went back, he often came swooping in to receive the handball and kick us something.
Problem was, it didn't last long!

Other teams cottoned on to what was happening pretty quickly and if I recall correctly, Himmelberg was caught holding the ball when the wrap around went awry.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back