List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'd say that yes it is incredibly expensive. I imagine rents would be quite a significant percentage higher too than most other cities.
I agree that Sydney is very expensive for the average Joe, but professional footballers don’t have that concern. In fact they’re in a much better position to buy property and make money through their investment.

I agree that Sydney is very expensive for the average Joe, but professional footballers don’t have that concern. In fact they’re in a much better position to buy property and make money through their investment.
Agree but maybe there should be more assistance for both Swans / Giants from AFL in the next CBA with an increase in living allowances for the rookie listed players, especially Cat.B

It is relative though

If you could save on the cost of living it’s as good as a pay rise

It is definitely a factor. Add in that Adelaide, melb Perth also offer more revenue streams such as sponsorships or paid advertising than the Sydney market and the overall loss adds up

On Pez, Sam Edmund just said 6 x $900000 plus, with a possible option for a 7th.
apparently he just needs to play a combined 10 games over years 5 and 6 to trigger the 7th in his favour.

Reporters were saying that Peatling will either announce if he is going or staying either yesterday or today. Assuming that this is true, it seems like we'll find out at some point today and given it wasn't announced at the BnF I reckon it's not good news.

Reporters were saying that Peatling will either announce if he is going or staying either yesterday or today. Assuming that this is true, it seems like we'll find out at some point today and given it wasn't announced at the BnF I reckon it's not good news.

marge simpson couch GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back