List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Been thinking about the Peatling situation and thinking could get ugly.

They have 4 which is a premium pick even in an even draft so doubtful it moves. They have 28 which has long been slated for Alex Neal-Bullen, a player they have worked on for more than a year. Their next pick this year is 45 which is not good enough.

Yesterday talk was they would offer a Future 2nd for Peatling but frankly that is not good enough as Adelaide whilst dreadful this year have recruited well and have the basis of a good side, they are a dangerous side to trade future picks with.

I think this one is going to require a multiple club deal for a satisfactory outcome.

Been thinking about the Peatling situation and thinking could get ugly.

They have 4 which is a premium pick even in an even draft so doubtful it moves. They have 28 which has long been slated for Alex Neal-Bullen, a player they have worked on for more than a year. Their next pick this year is 45 which is not good enough.

Yesterday talk was they would offer a Future 2nd for Peatling but frankly that is not good enough as Adelaide whilst dreadful this year have recruited well and have the basis of a good side, they are a dangerous side to trade future picks with.

I think this one is going to require a multiple club deal for a satisfactory outcome.

Which is why I don't like dealing with the Crows. I think they absolutely fleece us again and we end up with either a 3rd round pick, a future 2nd round pick or they take him to the draft

Which is why I don't like dealing with the Crows. I think they absolutely fleece us again and we end up with either a 3rd round pick, a future 2nd round pick or they take him to the draft
Problem is he won't make it through....he'll get picked ahead of Adelaide.

I don't think they currently have a pick to satisfy the trade. Future 2nd ain't cutting the mustard.

Someone floated sending them a pick(21) and Peatling for their F1.

Otherwise I'm not sure how it gets done

Someone floated sending them a pick(21) and Peatling for their F1.
Should be (37) and Peatling for their F1

Would be crazy to give them the pick we get for Cumming and Cumming/Peatling for F1

Start it at 52/Peatling for F1 then end up at 37/Peatling

Hopefully we get a good deal for Peatling. But there is also the possibility that the reason the crows upped their offer from 4 years to 6 and added more $$$ for cumming was to get us first rd compo and in return we wouldn't get as much for Peatling.
More than likely they upped the offer because we upped the offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back