Remove this Banner Ad

What results are you looking at ??
Bedford 8th (young mid). Will improve
Callaghan 11th (young mid) Will improve
Briggs 13th (young ruck) Will improve
Kelly 14th Should have a better run with injuries
Peatling 16th Departed for $$
Coniglio 18th Played much of the season with one arm

Do agree that the mids needs to improve but i think they all have the scope to do this. Personally would love to add Shiel in this mix.
Sorry i meant to write that this factored in there placing per games played .Dlanod posted it belew b@f results in Kevin Sheedy Medal section.Bottom line is the players mentioned need to have a better year next year if we are to win the premiership in 2025..Yeah i didnt include Snooze as for some reason i didnt think of him as,a pure mid but he clearly plays an important midfield role.My bad....With Leake i have high hopes for him but i must admit i was surprised when he walked past me at a game later in the year at how lean he looked in the upper body .Rowston for that reason may be well ahead of him at this stage.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. However, I would say the stats don't back that up (IMHO). And the decision on the team list for finals indicates the coaches held a different view too. So, you are definitely leading the charge at Pamplona!

View attachment 2138403
View attachment 2138402
View attachment 2138401
The stats aren't apples and apples, they are playing different roles.
Most would agree with you, I'm the outlier, but I think that McMullen has more impact with his touches and takes better options. He is not as defensively sound as Peatling at this stage which is why he was preferred.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back