List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never seen a team win a flag that hasn't had some immediate improvements to their squad, when at the top and contending.

I was worried when I watched the interview with Caruso last week where he said 'umm.. ahh yes, now we've had a few players left unexpectedly, we might look at some mature options'. I thought surely you've been doing that all year, or at least had some contingencies in place for if some of these guys didn't re sign.

I've never seen a team win a flag that hasn't had some immediate improvements to their squad, when at the top and contending.

I was worried when I watched the interview with Caruso last week where he said 'umm.. ahh yes, now we've had a few players left unexpectedly, we might look at some mature options'. I thought surely you've been doing that all year, or at least had some contingencies in place for if some of these guys didn't re sign.
They are very bullish about the last couple of draft classes.
I think they are expecting to get a lot of growth out of the likes of Cadman, McMullen, Rpwsten, Madden ,Jones, Leake. Gothard and Fonti.
Plus they will add in 3 first rounders this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Tom Doedee was the difference in Bris of '23 to '24.

What about Joe Daniher, Josh Dunkley and Charlie Cameron? From earlier years.
That would be the equivalent of Hogan and Bedford for us.
We have gone harder at the draft.

I don't think Tom Doedee was the difference in Bris of '23 to '24.
Our big improvement ultimately came from kids, not trade ins. Lohmann, Morris, Ashcroft.

Dear Jake,

Welcome to the Giants! We expect that you will fit in well with our stacked forward line. You are not expected to be our main goal kicker, that's Hogan and Callum, nor the main link out of defence, Hogan again. This is why you should thrive at GWS as 'a luxury player', someone who does freakish things when his team is outperforming.

Please enjoy the anonymity of Sydney. And just say 'No' to middle eastern gentlemen offering shisha and candy.

Ash Taylor Idun
HH Buckley Whitfield
Ward Cogs Kelly
Greene Cadman Stringer
Daniels Hogan Jones
Briggs Green Callaghan

Snooze Rowston McMullin Riccardi…. Brown, XoH, Gothard, Leake, Thomas, Derksen, Madden, etc

+ 3 first rounders

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 GWS Giants List Management - Academy, Free Agent, Trade & Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back