News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they have any idea how stupid that tweet reads? He has a broken arm but they will seek further medical advice? Maybe they'll keep searching until they find someone that tells them it's not broken and he's fine to play. Is that further medical advice the Melbourne medicos by chance?
It might only be a minor fracture that just needs a cast/guard and no surgery. Or half his arm might be hanging off.

Scoops needs a box of Kleenex and his teddy bear.
You campaigners have killed Lukey Ryan.
We had something special, but no, you pricks had to kill the peroxide goose that laid the golden egg.
Hang your heads in shame, you bloody larrikins
Scoops not sure he can pick himself up off the floor this time.

I'd just like to confirm that this campaigner had no involvement in Lukey Ryan's death Scoops!

I've managed to take part in destroying a few other players, but not your Lukey.

1719275619870.png

Test Tickle Do you get the call up when Sam Taylor is ready to return?

1719305736219.png

I'd just like to confirm that this campaigner had no involvement in Lukey Ryan's death Scoops!

I've managed to take part in destroying a few other players, but not your Lukey.

View attachment 2029664
Never would have suspected you, mate.
You're an upstanding citizen, you'd never lower yourself to the level of these bandwagoners.
Scoops apologizes to you, your family and your local greengrocer for any stray bullets you might have copped.

Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

Just on the Alec.Pearce thing, they might just have been a bit up in the air on the exact grade.
This seems to be the latest word.
Assume more relevant to Ryan/Draper (?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Sandra :moustache:
There’s only room for one sheriff in this here town, pardner, and that’s Marshall Scoops.
Scoops is going to have to ask you to step outside.
200.gif

How good is it to have Bont, Yeo and Brayshaw.
Brayshaw OK, mate.
Not being silly, would reckon Bont finds a way, too.
Yeo you can’t do anything about, poor bugger 😔.

Scoopsmorrow had the skipping rope out there for a sec. Was feeling himself.
Nek minnit, Scoops swoops. BANG.
Natural order restored. Absolute scenes.

Top level "satire" right there
Jesus, that's despicable 😔
But I only follow the real Warnie, how come it shows me some fake Warnie account?
Has something changed there?
**** me, Elmo is a piece of shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back