News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

English is “touch and go” for this week according to Bevo on 360, scans confirmed an ankle issue. Did not sound confident at all.

English is “touch and go” for this week according to Bevo on 360, scans confirmed an ankle issue. Did not sound confident at all.
Xerri C!

Means Xerri will be rucking against Darcy. Darcy is talented, but even more of a stickman than stickman.

Means Xerri will be rucking against Darcy. Darcy is talented, but even more of a stickman than stickman.
Surely they dont risk Darcy to ruck majority of the game against Xerri. I think they'll throw Lobb in there and bring Keath back in.

I know they said Day was tactical but has there been any update? He was clearly sore
Mitchell said he was cramping up but didn't seem too concerned. Game was done so I think it was a case of resting one of our most important players. At least that's what I'm hoping.

I know they said Day was tactical but has there been any update? He was clearly sore
Really hope his foot injury from earlier in the year hasn't flared up again. We should find out later this arvo. They are a different side with him up and firing.

English confirmed out.

Never seen a softer footballer in my f****** life

Spend about 4 trades prob more the other year on the ..stick man ...

Ellen Degeneres GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think yall would do a better job than Tom "liquor land Morris ".

Vote one scoops..

Cattle Dog Adventure GIF by Geekster Pets
TBF, Scoops scooped week in , week out this year.
Scoops went swimming down Port Lincoln way with an open cut on his foot, Scoopsmorrow and Scoopscrusher smelled blood....
vQ6jxL.gif
Circle of life.

Pies fans, is Freddy Kreuger a chance to return this week?

Asking for a mate...
Wouldn't think so
Didn't impress in the VFL, can't see it,.but wait and see.

Scythe94 did u have Curnow and English?
Or did you piss Bluey off?
Curnow, English and Sheez with no trades. Potential double-donut action as none of them have DPP :rainbow:

Shocking! 6 injuries from one match - have we ever had this before in the AFL?
Was wondering about this ,too
Not a record you'd normally be chasing.
Absolute scenes the other day

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back