News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad I traded Gawn to English when he got injured.
Now in my prelim I have no cover for English and my opponent has Gawn.
Hahahahahaha get F@RKED KENT
Brutal, there'll be a few in similar straits.
All you want in a prelim is a fair suck of the pineapple.

Curnow, English and Sheez with no trades. Potential double-donut action as none of them have DPP :rainbow:
Christ almighty.
Honestly this is an all-time black cat seeing, under ladder walking, mirror smashing tear you're on this year.
Remarkable, but not in a saucy way.
SC gods cyberbullying you, mate, take those campaigners to the AHRC 🥵

Christ almighty.
Honestly this is an all-time black cat seeing, under ladder walking, mirror smashing tear you're on this year.
Remarkable, but not in a saucy way.
SC gods cyberbullying you, mate 🥵
I was due for a season like this after a long run of prancing around like some sort of SuperCoach deity. Scythe has been humbled this year, it's for the best.

I was due for a season like this after a long run of prancing around like some sort of SuperCoach deity. Scythe has been humbled this year, it's for the best.
Scoops running on fumes, best he can do...
SirKenneththeSecond.png

Curnow was already injured going into that match, it was a desperate move playing him.
Jenkins (or was it Ox?), whoever it was, they were right.
Fair play to Curnow for trying to get out there for them

Will Oliver be at the Demons next year?

Hope not, but probably.
Hard to imagine any other club prepared to take on a contract of that size with the risk no doubt attached to it. I hope he puts his head down, has a ripping off season and is back to his best for the start of next year.

Will Oliver be at the Demons next year?
Hard to move without going full Franco Cozzo and assuming a Brodie Grundy style portion of the wage.
Rough watch atm, the Dees, have to feel for the supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the sort we were hoping for

I will be relying on Coffinfield or Schoenmaker making a comeback to cover for Sheezel if he misses the last couple of games

Not ideal but that's the price you pay for joining the No Trades Club in Round 21 and not having much bench depth left as cover.

I will be relying on Coffinfield or Schoenmaker making a comeback to cover for Sheezel if he misses the last couple of games

Not ideal but that's the price you pay for joining the No Trades Club in Round 21 and not having much bench depth left as cover.
I'll have to use my last trade on Sheezel and hope that one of Dowling Freijah KBrown or WDawson returns to cover English

I'll have to use my last trade on Sheezel and hope that one of Dowling Freijah KBrown or WDawson returns to cover English

I'm in 6 Prelims this week and 3 off those matches my opponents have English,Sheezle & Curnow with NO Bench cover and quite possibly No trades as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back