News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in 6 Prelims this week and 3 off those matches my opponents have English,Sheezle & Curnow with NO Bench cover and quite possibly No trades as well.
Thankfully English and Sheezel don't play too early in the round, so I can assess options based on league matchups

I'm in 6 Prelims this week and 3 off those matches my opponents have English,Sheezle & Curnow with NO Bench cover and quite possibly No trades as well.
You would have smashed those pretenders either way (apologies in advance to anyone in this joint I just labeled a pretender, I meant it in a loving way if that helps)
Will honestly decide a fair few matchups, bit of a shame for folks with those blokes

Sheezel might still play right? Or has he been ruled out?

I heard him talk on Sen1116 yesterday afternoon and he said he is definately out this week but wasn't sure about Round 24.

Haven't even paid attention to footy news until this morning, Curnow, English, Cheezels
Surprised Fire GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really glad I blew my last trade on bringing him in, I got one game out of him and then he misses the next two.

At least he isn't a late out this week so I'm able to switch Mannagh up forward to cover for him and not cop a donut

I heard you need a rear window wiper :moustache: :eekv1:.

Hahaha, it's insane how much of a talking point she's become.
Would be a bit of s knock on her if she single-handedly got the sport removed from the next Olympics, tbf 😅
Been getting smashed in the socials, Raygun,hope she has uninstalled instagram and twitter 🔫

Sheez won't play again in 2024
English will only miss 1 week

Bookmark it
Would make sense.
Dogs a fair bit to play for, Sheezel you'd be taking zero risks with if you were in North's shoes

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back