News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, it's insane how much of a talking point she's become.
Would be a bit of s knock on her if she single-handedly got the sport removed from the next Olympics, tbf šŸ˜…
Been getting smashed in the socials, Raygun,hope she has uninstalled instagram and twitter šŸ”«
She's copping it ...that's for Shirley...
Prob the first person to score an zero ...

Hahaha, it's insane how much of a talking point she's become.
Would be a bit of s knock on her if she single-handedly got the sport removed from the next Olympics, tbf šŸ˜…
Been getting smashed in the socials, Raygun,hope she has uninstalled instagram and twitter šŸ”«
So the true story is Raygun can dance

That routine (or whatever it was called) was choreographed by her partner.

He has escaped any ridicule

So the true story is Raygun can dance

That routine (or whatever it was called) was choreographed by her partner.

He has escaped any ridicule
Saw some other clips of hers that were pretty good.
The Olympics routine outozzed itself a bit, and he does look like he's got his Greg Gregson going on here, wouldn't suprise...

Jordan Clark freo in doubt

Hodor misses again. Reidy ruined for next year.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the word on Curnow? Is he a chance to play next week, or done for the season? Trying to work out who to trade out.

Who is more likely to play next week out of Curnow, Sheez and English. Only have 1 trade and will cop at least 1 donut this week, but in the off chance I make a granny which one should I trade, hardly any cash so obv the cash helps if I trade Sheez but donā€™t want to if heā€™s back next week

Who is more likely to play next week out of Curnow, Sheez and English. Only have 1 trade and will cop at least 1 donut this week, but in the off chance I make a granny which one should I trade, hardly any cash so obv the cash helps if I trade Sheez but donā€™t want to if heā€™s back next week

Honestly, no idea but English and Curnow will probably have something to play for, Sheez doesnā€™t

Honestly, no idea but English and Curnow will probably have something to play for, Sheez doesnā€™t
Dogs have to lose 2 games to maybe miss finals....north this week, giants next week.

Only teams to replace them in finals are blues....heavy injury load so could lose both....and dons who will lose both.

Dogs should rest English til 1st final.
Given long list of debutantes the blues have given up.

I'd pick sheezel to play next week.

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dogs have to lose 2 games to maybe miss finals....north this week, giants next week.

Only teams to replace them in finals are blues....heavy injury load so could lose both....and dons who will lose both.

Youā€™re right however if Dogs lose to GWS and Freo beat port, they will then play an elimination final in Perth rather than at home or potentially Bris if Hawks win both (likely)

Nope, they can miss by losing one:

1723763814589.png

They beat North and they are on 52 pts. Hawthorn, and one of Carlton/Essendon win two. Hawks will be 56 pts, Carlton 56 pts and Essendon 54 pts, so all three can potentially knock the Dogs out if they lose to the Giants in the last round.

Edit: Sorry, read the rest of your post where you wrote Carlton and Essendon off. Fair enough, carry on.

Far out, 5 yummy donuts and one trade! WTH is wrong with Warner?
I got one of my best scores for the year last week when I had the week off and now look like loosing to someone I beat 2 weeks ago because they only have 2 donuts and have probably got more that one trade left.

Looking for ward to next year now I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back