News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

McGovern, a few had(?), vanders ?

So McGovern Not injured just rested for the last game after only being back for 3 weeks.

Guess what McGovern :mad:

sam jackson GIF

F me. Just used me last trade to get him over in. It was out of him, Yeo or Newman. I chose wrong. Ha
Yeah, he was one under discussion for a few last week.
Brutal to use your last trade on a bloke who dips our in GF week, no two ways about it šŸ˜”

So McGovern Not injured just rested for the last game after only being back for 3 weeks.

Guess what McGovern :mad:

sam jackson GIF
Savage
Especially when for a lot it's the choice as to which hole you plug - Sheezel, English, Curnow, etc. - you at the very least want two weeks of scores out of the bloke you plug in šŸ¤¢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a disaster pick Curnow has been, but at least he can now be a Sunday loop captain.
Yeah, itā€™s so fraught with the KPFs.
If you get on at the right time, itā€™s fantastic, and Curnow had tue best role of all - key in a team in good form kicking plenty, with cameos down the other end taking intercept grabs in close finishes.
You didnā€™t do anything wrong, just one of those ones where you play the percentages and the percentages end up playing you.
I got on Jezza for a KO subbed out -4 or something last year haha, it happens šŸ˜”
Bad luck, mate, hope you still go Ok

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back