Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Collingwood don’t do it like every other club. We don’t need their manufactured outcomes. That’s what makes us special. It is what it is.

Besides, Dusty gets rested twice a year anyway so it’s not hard for them to engineer this manufactured outcome.

We aren't going to agree on this so I'm dropping it.

We aren't going to agree on this so I'm dropping it.
It’s not a matter of agreeing, you’re entitled to your opinion.

You believe that Collingwood should rest players purely to magically invent an appropriate game for major milestones for essentially promotional reasons.

But I’ve never seen the club do this in the past apart from the occasional retirement game in a dead rubber we ain’t playing finals last round game

It’s just not something they do.

Just wade’s tone when talking a lot it. But that could just be the way he is time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“He is set to return in two weeks time” seemed pretty definitive to me…?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Collingwood don’t do it like every other club. We don’t need their manufactured outcomes. That’s what makes us special. It is what it is.

Besides, Dusty gets rested twice a year anyway so it’s not hard for them to engineer this manufactured outcome.
much easier to manufacture for the Tigers when they had only won 2 games for the year

much easier to manufacture for the Tigers when they had only won 2 games for the year
Yes when season is dead there’s more motivation to keep the fans happy but even when they were competitive they were resting/managing Dusty at will. Kudos to him for not allowing it to be a media circus though… no interviews and just one publicity photo session. Doing it his way as usual. But enough about Richmond.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back