List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....
Most of you need a tall glass of scotch, a Xanax and a long lay down.

Talk about wanting to burn the joint down. The club has a serious problem with managing any type of injury and clearly training to prevent soft tissue injuries. I'm not an ITK but it's clear that the club have worked out that the S&C department has performed terribly not just this year, but have done so for several years in a row now. Hence, the walking of Andrew Russell.

If that move wasn't made, it would not matter who we traded for or drafted in. The list would still never reach its potential because it can't gain continuity. Each year for the last 3 years, Carlton has been top 5 for total lost games to injury and top 3 for games lost to best 22. Give me the All Australian squad and let them play as little games as we seem to get from our best list and we'll see how well it competes.

For mine, we lack a KPD, genuine crumbing small forward and a burst midfielder. Not sure how we acquire those pieces but our best list can and has proven it's capabilities against the top sides. The only problem is we don't see it out there, enough times in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back