List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm excited, got all the lads around for a mid-season draft party. This is the most important moment for our club since the 2003 grand final.

Wow, thanks for the invite. I would have even made my special Sherrin dip.

1716969221445.png

Multiple journalists have said we're keen on Will McLachlan, leading goalkicker in the Talent League. The last three picks will probably be veterans who are happy to just get another 6 months on a list, or our own VFL players.

What makes you keen on Hately? His stats this season look good, but we're pretty well stocked for inside midfielders.
Just read up on McLachlan, don't mind the pick.

Regarding Hately, whilst he's not a 'need' per say, he's someone who I'd be confident could play at the level immediately if required. He's looked promising whenever he's been given a crack, still relatively young and so at worst could replace JL as the extra mid depth.

Can never have too many mids as well.

Just read up on McLachlan, don't mind the pick.

Regarding Hately, whilst he's not a 'need' per say, he's someone who I'd be confident could play at the level immediately if required. He's looked promising whenever he's been given a crack, still relatively young and so at worst could replace JL as the extra mid depth.

Can never have too many mids as well.
I suppose we might get rid of Lyons at the end of the year and we'll need depth to replace him. Can't keep too many MSD players though, as we may need the rookie slots at the end of the season.

With the amount of Charlie Cameron to Fremantle chatter on the two WA boards, I’m surprised nothing’s been mentioned here.
I will believe it when Freo website posts a "Charlie in Freo guernsey" photo. That will surely be a feather in the cap moment.

Last edited:
Looks delicious , would love the recipe 😂

Cheese, pepperoni and ritz crackers. If you want to be a bit fancy you could use Bega cheese instead of black and gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back