List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m perplexed as to how Morris has been able to play an entire season and hasn’t really dropped off
He did get subbed out of one or two flat-ish games. And I reckon the pre-finals bye was perfect for someone like him as he was starting to slow a little in the last few weeks. Really excited to see what he becomes as looks to have some real weapons

He did get subbed out of one or two flat-ish games.
Also worth noting here that Morris didn't debut until Round 8 against Gold Coast. So, he hasn't had a full AFL season.

He also got dropped to the VFL for AFL Rd. 19 game against Sydney, where he kicked 4 goals against the VFL Swans.

You and me both. Nothing about him makes sense. A 20+ goal debut season as an 18/19 year old kid who only eats McDonald's is something else.

Just refuses to give up, that kid. The down the line mark in Q4 under enormous pressure was just insane. He pretty much took over the leading target role after Daniher went to ruck and ensured Blicavs didn't have a free run at all the incoming ball. Morris is something else.

To think he's taken over a third tall role wearing wrong sized boots for starters and then ended up playing main lead up key forward in a prelim final is just staggering. Considering Hipwood is playing injured, 18 year old Morris was pretty much our main act in that forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back