List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is solely for list management discussion, Trades discussion goes in the trade thread, and Draft prospect discussion goes in it's relevant thread.

NameFinal YearYears Service*Status
Angus Hastie20252Unknown
Angus McLennan20242Non-Free Agent
Anthony Caminiti20264Non-Free Agent
Arie Schoenmaker20252Unknown
Ben Paton20247Non-Free Agent
Brad Crouch20255Non-Free Agent
Bradley Hill20278Restricted Free Agent
Callum Wilkie20279Restricted Free Agent
Cooper Sharman20244Non-Free Agent
Daniel Butler20245Non-Free Agent
Darcy Wilson20263Non-Free Agent
Dougal Howard20245Non-Free Agent
Hugo Garcia20252Unknown
Hunter Clark20258Restricted Free Agent
Isaac Keeler20242Non-Free Agent
Jack Hayes20243Non-Free Agent
Jack Higgins20277Non-Free Agent
Jack Sinclair202713Unrestricted Free Agent
Jack Steele202711Unrestricted Free Agent
James Van Es20242DELISTED
Jimmy Webster202413Unrestricted Free Agent
Josh Battle20248UFA - leaving for Hawthorn
Lance Collard20263Non-Free Agent
Liam Henry20274Non-Free Agent
Liam O'Connell20252Unknown
Liam Stocker20242Unrestricted Free Agent
Marcus Windhager20254Non-Free Agent
Mason Wood20244UFA + 3 years (2027)
Mattaes Phillipou20264Non-Free Agent
Matthew Allison20244DELISTED
Max Hall20252Non-Free Agent
Max Heath20244Non-Free Agent
Max King20268Restricted Free Agent
Mitchito Owens20254Non-Free Agent
Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera20254Non-Free Agent
Olli Hotton20242Non-Free Agent
Paddy Dow20263Non-Free Agent
Riley Bonner20241DELISTED
Rowan Marshall202711Unrestricted Free Agent
Ryan Byrnes20245Non-Free Agent
Sebastian Ross202413DELISTED
Tim Membrey202410Unrestricted Free Agent
Tom Campbell20243DELISTED
Zaine Cordy20253Non-Free Agent
Zak Jones20245Non-Free Agent
* Years service at end of contract.
Free Agency - Friday, October 4 and will run until Friday, October 11.
Trade Period - Monday, October 7 and will run until Wednesday, October 16.
National Draft - Round One - Wednesday, November 20 followed by the remaining rounds of the
National Draft - The rest - Thursday, November 21.
Rookie and Pre-Season Draft - Friday, November 22.

Last edited:

Speculation on Carlton board he will be at saints next year.

Anyone can buy a ticket to get into games.

As a player he is almost he has not been able to stay on he park since he joined the Blues. Why would St Kilda pick him up?

Recently the Saints have been moving off injury players from our list. Cannot see us picking him up at all.

Brad crouch has started working with my cousin in real estate, not sure if that means his done

Interesting.

Keen to understand what the deal with Crouch is. He wasn't even mentioned in the recent offseason injury report.

Guarantee they're still negotiating his payout, whether he gets his entire contract next year or only a fraction of it. Everyone in the industry seems to know that he's retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Tom Highmore made the something or other VFL team of the year. Anybody who saw him know if he improved significantly or if it was much of the same? Positionally might have been a good Battle replacement.

I know we tend to slam the players not on our list anymore, but I think he did show a bit when he got his chances. Just not enough to keep his spot. I guess if he's good enough he'll get another gig. If not, not.

I see Tom Highmore made the something or other VFL team of the year. Anybody who saw him know if he improved significantly or if it was much of the same? Positionally might have been a good Battle replacement.

I know we tend to slam the players not on our list anymore, but I think he did show a bit when he got his chances. Just not enough to keep his spot. I guess if he's good enough he'll get another gig. If not, not.
Is he still going out with Xenos.

I think the biggest knock was on his kicking. Unless he’s improved that he wont get another gig at AFL level.

I didn't know he was, cheers for the hot goss!
I saw them together at the Saints Aflw awards night, Saints website, before he was delisted. Then he chose The Borough, so guessed they might still be together, but yeah, probably too much thought to it. When Saints aren't winning, you gotta think of something.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back