List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Exclusive šŸšØ
Trac has had several meetings with Carlton. Wants out of Dees, and the meetings have gone very well so far with Carlton.

Will sacrifice a bit to join you guys as well

Before we consider trading Harry I would like to explore a season where he and Kemp switch ends and fill the pieces & roles around themā€¦..
Iā€™d try Silvagni back there. Behind the ball coming off a knee, 194cm and definitely smart and tough enough to adapt quickly to a changed role.

Iā€™d try Silvagni back there. Behind the ball coming off a knee, 194cm and definitely smart and tough enough to adapt quickly to a changed role.
Has been tried there before, wasn't athletic enough to stick with the VFL forwards. Too slow and didn't have the leap to get his fist over the top, can't imagine he'd be better off after a knee reco

Has been tried there before, wasn't athletic enough to stick with the VFL forwards. Too slow and didn't have the leap to get his fist over the top, can't imagine he'd be better off after a knee reco
Meh, heā€™s at least as quick as May and tougher than Lever.

Not many are that athletically gifted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Physically weaker than May who can wrestle the gorillas & less athletic than Lever.
I struggle to find an ideal matchup for JSOS down back.
Yep, remind meā€¦ how much taller than Luke Jackson and how much stronger or more athletic?

Bloke will make up for any perceived physical disadvantages with grit, just like he did as a second ruck for big chunks of the last two seasons.

Jack is 194cm
Sam Collins 194cm
Tom Barrass 194cm
Steven May 193cm
Tom McMartin 194cm
Yep, was rhetorical

People think of Silvagni as a skinny kid, bit slow and not KPD size.

Itā€™s an illusion, heā€™s the perfect size and temperament to partner Weiters imo.

Yep, was rhetorical

People think of Silvagni as a skinny kid, bit slow and not KPD size.

Itā€™s an illusion, heā€™s the perfect size and temperament to partner Weiters imo.

Facts are nice šŸ˜Š

I reckon if Jack was given a pre season to train in defence heā€™d thrive

With Kemp Oā€™Keefe Lemmey McKay on list that can play KPF/2nd ruck, Jack going back solves a lot of issues and helps balance our list

Yep. Jacks a smart player. Bigger and stronger than people think. Wonā€™t get outmarked. A lot quicker than Weitering

I reckon his combination with Weitering would be awesome. Certainly wouldnā€™t let us down with defensive effort

This is right. Silvagni doesn't get bodied off the ball. Holds his ground so well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back