List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Cerra for Petracca straight swap!

nah kidding.

He's got a contract for 5 years and their best player, no way he will be traded. Not even worth discussing.

Cerra for Petracca straight swap!

nah kidding.

He's got a contract for 5 years and their best player, no way he will be traded. Not even worth discussing.
The circumstances may permit but he wonā€™t come cheap if he does

Required player for required player

And whatā€™s he worth? Itā€™d need to be an elite KPF or an elite midfielder, and I mean young elite like Sam Walsh, Chad Warner, Zak Butters etc.

What would you give up?

For us, Iā€™d give up McKay and a F2

What could any other Melbourne club give up? Collingwood wouldnā€™t have currency, unless they wanted to trade say Josh Daicos + F1

Western Bulldogs? Sam Darcy? JUH? Naughton?

Would be a HUGE price

Why is Josh Battle never mentioned for us? Reckon he would be too expensive for us to afford?

Why is Josh Battle never mentioned for us? Reckon he would be too expensive for us to afford?
Because his contract figures are up around $800k at this point. Granted, the TPP went up 20% the last few years, but still.

Heā€™s 1cm taller than Kempā€¦.

Pretty sure we were after Hayward at a similar cost.
Our list management strategy has most likely changed in the past month with a more aggressive approach required for both the draft & players to replace a significant number of delistings/trades in a few weeks time.

If Charlie's been carrying this injury since the beginning of the year. Why didn't we pick up McMahon in the mid season draft when we had a selection?
That is why I am calling for Austin to be sacked. How does the recruitment of Lord, another defensive mid help us, when we require pace, 3rd fwd (mcmahon) or KPD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we back to McKay trade talks? There isn't a player that has kicked as many goals as him that has had as much impact up the ground in the competition. His contested marking is elite, has put a lot of work into his kicking which has improved out of sight and he has been decent cover in the ruck. For his size he is also very quick and provides some good forward pressure. Had a terrific year - arguably a career best year! He is untouchable imo

Hahahaha the disagrees are amazing, keep em coming

Do you really think McKay is worth more to us than Petracca? Be realistic

Itā€™s Christian Petracca - Cripps and Curnow become the only untouchables

Hahahaha the disagrees are amazing, keep em coming

Do you really think McKay is worth more to us than Petracca? Be realistic
Yes I do - and not because Petracca isn't a better player. I rank him as a top 5 player in the comp the last few years but we need a second KPF more than him. You cannot have a forward line headed by Curnow alone

I do get the Walsh conversation, he should be on a wing, but apparently won't leave the centre square (not sure where I saw that). Would a virtual Walsh/Petracca swap be viable or even doable?
Why in the hell would we do that? We need to address the role players around the ground not our superstar players

Weā€™d win 3 flags most likely.

Our midfield would be unstoppable.
Our midfields already unstoppable when they're on song. It's when the opposition get the ball that we get absolutely torched to smitherines which is our issue.

Petracca isn't going to help with that.

We need to address our outside run and ball use more than we need Petracca.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back