List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy would be a good one to move, he is top good to play VFL but we need to move past him in our midfield, would probably be the ideal permanent sub but doubt he would be content with that role.
He is on 99 games are we going to do a Fisher on him. I am betting his Son if he has one will have a better chance of becoming a Father and Son . Kennedy is built harder than previous players this football club produced in the last 2 decade.

We got a speedy player playing in VFL playing multiple roles his name Heath Ramshaw surely his better than these Irish rookie and rookies on the list we wasting time with minus Lord.
Terrible user but I like Will White from the VFL team. Shows some real potential as a zippy small forward or even wing/hbf.

Is strange which makes me think he has an offer on the table that we are not prepared to match. I canā€™t imagine we havenā€™t put something in front of him by now, but good luck to him if he wants to explore his options.
He is gone their be casualties if we bringing in Houston , Bailey, Petracca or any high grade we also know TDK Weitering next contact are the big one to keep them Carlton sign for career and Walsh next in 2026. Their possible some players will retire or moved off for 2027 season. I reckon his been offered a deal but not the liking from his manager he probably bleeds Carlton but is probably trying to get a long deal and twice what been offered he is 28 start of new season so i think we doing more of a Matthew Wright. Wright kicked 22, 30 and 21 respectfully then retired before 29.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is that flog at Hawrhorn using the wizard trademark the wizard was and always be Jeff Farmer

I forget the poster who posted this in another thread, but i thought it good to mention here.

For those making age related comments about Houston, thinking heā€™s too old and his age is concerning.

Houston is the same draft class as Weits, Harry and Charlie. Funny though, as no one seems to have concerns with their age.

I forget the poster who posted this in another thread, but i thought it good to mention here.

For those making age related comments about Houston, thinking heā€™s too old and his age is concerning.

Houston is the same draft class as Weits, Harry and Charlie. Funny though, as no one seems to have concerns with their age.

People will flip pretty quickly

That is the point, we are mortgaging our future, all these players will start retiring en mass in 3 or 4 seasons. We are giving up a first rounder for a half back flanker that will play 60 to 100 games and squeezing our cap space. Are we saying, Austin can't find a half back flanker? Are we not willing to let wilson or o hollands develop?

Last edited:
Why is that flog at Hawrhorn using the wizard trademark the wizard was and always be Jeff Farmer

Probably because Watson was barely born when Farmer was playing footy and has been retired for donks, if you used to watch Farmer, like me, youā€™ve got old.

Farmer doesnt own the name, time to move on, Watson is a gun

Wouldnt mind Austin inquiring about Wade Derksen from GWS.. Keen to return to vic, VFL Team of the Year as a 197cm KPD, Averaging 19.5 disposals, 8.0 intercepts, 5.1 spoils. Also, in 2023 he kicked 35 goals from 18 games playing FF. Would be cheap too šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Also Jai Serong, 193cm KPD Averaging 20.8 disposals, 7.2 marks, 6.8 rebound 50s & will be stuck behind Frost, Sicily, Barrass, Battle, Blanck in that Hawks team in 2025.

Two cheap options that would be an upgrade on Sam Durdin, ability, age and durability wise.
Derksen is from Darwin, and was originally drafted as a forward. Kicked 35 for GWS in the VFL last year, then got swapped into defence due to their logjam of forward options and did well back there.

Very much a talented tall utility that's not been given a fair crack. Him and Aleer would be great to bring onto our list.

Adding him to the dreamboard :arrowdown:

That is the point, all these players will start retiring en mass in 3 or 4 seasons. We are giving up a first rounder for a half back flanker that will play 60 to 100 games and squeezing our cap space

If we arenā€™t going all in for a flag in the next two seasons, then why bother keeping these players if they are going to retire en mass in 3-4 seasons?

80-100 games is 4-5 years by the way.

How long do you want to build for before its time to push for a premiership?

If Houston came to us and played 5 years, he would be 32 in his 5th year, Nic Newman is 32 this year.

5 years

word I have is Kennedy linked to the shinboners.

Heā€™d be a good fit there, exactly what they need.
Iā€™m in the camp of we have too many plodders in the midfield that provide same same and like to remove one to force change on the MC

I think Kennedy would give us very decent compensation as well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back