Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
Rumour - Bluemour File rumours only - NO DISCUSSION

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Last edited by a moderator:

We need to trade aggressively but not for the sake of it. We need something really impactful coming back our way. There are a lot of players I'd offer but the return has to be what we need at the quality we want.
Exactly gman! We only require specific needs. Imo we must nail this trade/draft period

I'm not sure about that. He had some good games.
Cerra was 4th in our B&F last year before injury struck, he was probably 2nd with a month to go in the season.

He is one player that if he can overcome his injuries at only 24 will bounce back.
Suggest alot of people have very short memories on here.

Houston most likely to end up at Saints. Silvagnis (plural) are very much steering him away from Carlton. That includes Jack believe it or not.
Why would Jack do that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he’s not happy at the club either
He wasn't happy under Bolton, not happy under Teague and now, not happy with Voss? If that's true then maybe the problem rests with Jack?

Why would he be unhappy with the club? He hasn't been available to play for 12 months.

Why would Jack do that?
I find it very difficult to believe that a Carlton player would be steering people away from the club but if it was the case maybe it's time for the player to go too.

He wasn't happy under Bolton, not happy under Teague and now, not happy with Voss? If that's true then maybe the problem rests with Jack?

Why would he be unhappy with the club? He hasn't been available to play for 12 months.

Not privy to why. Just been told that he is and that the silvagnis are heavily pissing in Houstons ear about steering clear of Carlton. Stephen a very bitter man. Disappointing as he was always my favourite player.

Guess we’ll have to see how it plays out.

Not privy to why. Just been told that he is and that the silvagnis are heavily pissing in Houstons ear about steering clear of Carlton. Stephen a very bitter man. Disappointing as he was always my favourite player.

Guess we’ll have to see how it plays out.
SOS has always been like that off field … great player though

I find it very difficult to believe that a Carlton player would be steering people away from the club but if it was the case maybe it's time for the player to go too.
Really? With the way some of our players have been treated incl JSOS.
You think ballsing up selection and shit game style doesn’t have negative effects ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back