List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Martin ASKED to be delisted and Austin agreed to it despite knowing other clubs are interested, so he does have some, albeit very little, trade value.

Why would Austin accede to his request?

Value similar to this one imo:

Screenshot_20240913-185038.png

are the list changes going to be stickied up top or on a new thread?

I would trade Owies too while he seems to be the flavour of the month and we could possibly get something for him or assist in the Houston deal.

He is limited ,we know it......... Forward defensive pressure is next to zero, a horrible field kick, not quick and can be a shocking decision maker.

A very good set shot for goal and can find space. THAT IS ALL!

I feel the club are on the same wavelength hence no deal as yet.
You left out...He stubs his toes during finals ;)

Well that gives the injury list some much needed respite.
All the best to the guys, correct decision made.
I would trade Owies too while he seems to be the flavour of the month and we could possibly get something for him or assist in the Houston deal.

He is limited ,we know it......... Forward defensive pressure is next to zero, a horrible field kick, not quick and can be a shocking decision maker.

A very good set shot for goal and can find space. THAT IS ALL!

I feel the club are on the same wavelength hence no deal as yet.
Don't mind Owies, he's kicked 40 goals, so not indifferent he's a goal scorer reckon he'll have suitors, but if his trade facilitates snaring Dan Houston, get it done.

Don't mind Owies, he's kicked 40 goals, so not indifferent he's a goal scorer reckon he'll have suitors, but if his trade facilitates snaring Dan Houston, get it done.

Houston is great get .My concern is who comes in or steps up to match Owies output. His bf result will be interesting.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

12 months ago Camporeale boys were highly rated and we loaded up on picks in the 60's to ensure we could bid match.

Fast forward to today and we've got three picks in the 60's we probably don't need anymore.

Hanging onto Jack Martin just to get another one seems pointless.
4 4th round picks can be packaged for higher picks, something is better than nothing

Not understanding Durdin surviving at all, even as depth.

Durdin has been on our list for 3 years and has played 2 games, he is not even fit to back up anything.

A KPD taken from any of the lower leagues who gets on the park would be an upgrade

Itā€™s not a good sign that Austin doesnā€™t have a ready replacement line up already, which doesnā€™t say much for our list manager given the entire league knows we are short down back.

Its just so disappointing we arenā€™t in the conversation for Barrass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's business.

The guy struggles to get on the park then does next to sfa when he is out there....

He wouldn't be on a list now but for his relationship with Voss....
It is a business but good organisations donā€™t treat their people like crap. Donā€™t make commitments you arenā€™t prepared to honour.

I think he has his eye on some replacements. If he canā€™t get any we may offer Durdin a one year deal on bugger all as cover

From a list point of view I understand it but Iā€™m confident Austin will get someone else

Austin delisted 3 players on the grounds that they can't get on the park. Durdin can't either but also doesn't have talent. Strange decision right now. I don't disagree that if we get Leek Alir or someone else through the door he may be delisted but surely we can make the decision right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back