List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeap a bit of a concern.

He had a good season this year though.

He may be more durable playing in the f50?
Looked like a real small forward - confused us seeing someone rove the front of the pack, find space and have innate goal sense.
Reckon he will be a very important piece & actually enjoy his footy fit and healthy

Last edited:
I think we will see the best of Williams in 2025. A year out from the ACL. Iā€™m a bit worried about our KPF Depth as I donā€™t think we are a side that can play the way we want to for the whole season without giving a few a rest.

Hopefully with JSOS back going we can rotate around the following forwards;

Curnow/mckay/kemp
Curnow/JSOS/Kemp
Harry/JSOS/Kemp

Obviously depending on the opposition. Iā€™m still not sure what makes a better forward line. In 2024 we went from two monsters to none and arguably looked better with none. It looks like we want to go to 3. But I believe we need kemp pushing out to a wing for it to work while leaving one of Curnow and McKay inside.

We'd have 0 pressure when the ball hit the deck
Idk. Harry Charlie Kemp and Moir + 2 smalls. If they're not treacle slow like owies and Motlop I think that's great amounts of pressure. If Harry isn't injured he's one of the fastest in the team over 20.

To me there should be enough pressure out of 2 high quality smalls and a few athletic freaks... But man does it hinge on Charlie actually giving a ****. Could run 12 small forwards and have no pressure when Charlie's man gets the ball. Hopefully that was just because of the ankle....

It would be well less than $1.5m for those 5, and then they have to be replaced by 5 more players.
$300k average for a afl player is very low, we are not privy to the nature of the contracts but would be surprised if that was the case.
Average Afl wage is now $450-$500k so would not think most of those would be far off $300k on average.

If you follow Sydney and Geelong, you rebuild on the run, you walk and chew gum. If you rebuild on the run you don't trade a first for Houston.
Geelong traded 1st round picks for.

Stanley
Ablett
Touhy
Henderson
Dangerfield
Cameron
Bruhn

So why wouldnā€™t Houston be at home on that list?

Just now on CH7 news ā€¦

Mitch Cleary - Matt Kennedy told he is free to look elsewhere as is
Lewis Young & Matt Owies. šŸ˜®

Kennedy is on 99 games šŸ˜¢

Brad Fisher anyone!

$300k average for a afl player is very low, we are not privy to the nature of the contracts but would be surprised if that was the case.
Average Afl wage is now $450-$500k so would not think most of those would be far off $300k on average.
Martinā€™s back-ended deal meant he was on $335k, and heā€™d be on the most of those 5.

Marchy and Cunners were on 1 year extensions, after managing 12 and 8 games last year. Theyā€™re not hitting the average.

Bot got his contract extension after a year on the list without making his AFL debut. Owies had become a regular in the team when he signed his last contract, but was a fair way off what heā€™s shown since then (2021 - 13 games, 15 goals, 2022 -17 games, 14 goals).

None of those players would be on
the average wage, and just because the average is going up dramatically, doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s what theyā€™ve been on. Although you will get more space because the salary cap is going up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just now on CH7 news ā€¦

Mitch Cleary - Matt Kennedy told he is free to look elsewhere šŸ˜²
Same with Lewis Young & Matt Owies.
Nice one Deano

Sam Elliott Country GIF by GritTV

Now Ch 7 going with Kennedy and Owies told to have a look elsewhere...
One time in the year Kennedy looked seriously injured but we still rushed him to play the next week... I don't understand what has happened there...(must be some internal stuff going on they played him as much as possible!)
Wow ā€¦

Now Ch 7 going with Kennedy and Owies told to have a look elsewhere...
One time in the year Kennedy looked seriously injured but we still rushed him to play the next week... I don't understand what has happened there...(must be some internal stuff going on they played him as much as possible!)
One of only 3 players to play every game. Very interesting. Something big is hopefully being planned

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back