List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

I donā€™t see the vision yet but these reports have definitely sparked my interest.

If one of our big name stars randomly extends in the next week or two then we are definitely doing something big.
Weā€™ve got to be, right? Whenā€™s the last time we tipped players out, wouldā€™ve been Malthouse era right?

Very intrigued - really hope we have something interesting in addition to Houston coming in

Leek Aleer would be phenomenal for us - Iā€™m also not sure that SDK is that unrealistic of a trade target, really seems out of favour, that would be a really good get too

Tiger supporter here. Donā€™t know much about Young, but just checked out his highlights. He looks a very decent player who is ready to blossom as a key intercepting back. Good mark, good spoil and good disposal. Reckon he just needs some more confidence and game time. Thoughts from those who know?

Tiger supporter here. Donā€™t know much about Young, but just checked out his highlights. He looks a very decent player who is ready to blossom as a key intercepting back. Good mark, good spoil and good disposal. Reckon he just needs some more confidence and game time. Thoughts from those who know?
Defensively he's good just a bit dodgy with ball in hand. Has no confidence whatsoever in his kicking and it impacts his decision making. Also takes a long time to dispose of the ball but that probably ties into his lack of confidence in that part of his game

Micheal, Touhy was 27 turning 28 in his first season with Geelong a whopping 6 months younger than what Houston would be.

My list is mostly keys or low salaries? Which one is it? I listed 7 players, four of them arenā€™t key position players, so theyā€™re mostly not keys.

As for low salaries, do you think danger is on a low salary? Cameron on $900,000 is low?

Iā€™m doubtful that Geelong targeted these guys, paid for them using 1st round picks and then paid them peanuts.
Most of the trades weren't for a first straight up, barring the notable exceptions.
From the list provided, Geelong were quite targeted with their acquisitions & they were more aggressive than we have been traditionally in replenishing their draft hand by moving on fringe players.
If we can replicate this pattern, I doubt there'll be many complaints.

Iā€™d love to see us persevere with Ollie off half back. He looked so much better there than on the wing and it allowed him to use his skills so much more than just his endurance. When he plays wing he is so focused on the defensive side of the game that it completely stifles his attack. With Doc back next year Iā€™d like him on the wing and also Binns developing there. Acres is a lock on one. Doc, Binns, Ollie rotating on the other.

Yes, his highlights do make him look like that.

Decent full-back. Loses consistently to strong key forwards, poor with ball in hand, hesitant.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep no worries- 2nd rounder thanks.

šŸ˜‰

Trading Young makes no sense, Weitering needs support.

We need another key back to play alongside Weits.

We are supposedly getting Haynes who replaces Marchbank, fine.

We need to replace Durdin.

If we trade Young, we would need to bring in 3 key defenders to have enough cover.
Iā€™d be shocked if they havenā€™t lined up a replacement. Theyā€™d have to right?

Simply, you are correct. Our coach refused to play him all year, while lining up Kennedy and McGovern at FB in games.
Then he proved his worth, but it seems, stubbornness controls our decision making. I get a bad feeling againā€¦ā€¦.

Good at getting the ball reads it very well. Can't be trusted using it. Very timid when in the ruck. I'd like to keep him. Guessing we have something going on. Rumours in past he wasn't well liked

I think it is funny on here when this happens.

During the season: "Why is Lewis Young playing?"

he gets let go: "why did they let Lewis Young leave?"

:laughv1:

Donā€™t think itā€™s TPP at all

I think they are trying to re-generate the list and use some currency to trade/draft for our needsā€¦.inside midfield bulls seems to be a spot we are well covered in.

Young is an interesting oneā€¦we donā€™t have the cover if we trade him without bringing in 2-3 KPDs

I reckon JSOS to the backline is on, canā€™t see him being in the team up forward consistently next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think it is funny on here when this happens.

During the season: "Why is Lewis Young playing?"

he gets let go: "why did they let Lewis Young leave?"

:laughv1:

Was about to post the same thing,not sure what supporters want.

People itā€™s Lewis Young.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fantasia isnā€™t an inside midā€¦.

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back