List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayden Preuss DFA? Doesnā€™t even need to play, if he gets on the park heā€™s an excellent relief ruck which is always nice to have - even if itā€™s in the VFL to assist Hudson Oā€™Keefe with his development (stop him getting bashed)

Pitto's twin in stats, probably a better mark but has played 28 games in 10 years.

The old saying, if you're 5'5" you have 15 mins to prove yourself on the field, if you're 6'9" you get 10 years. Would prefer the best from the next level down if needed.

Suppose there is the route that you sign him as a VFL ruck and if his body and form holds up you let him know he'll get a MSD call up. Hadn't really considered that. I do get the injury argument too, maybe that's something we really need to avoid given how awful our injury list has been in recent times.
Did a hammy while jogging onto the field earlier this year, doesn't bode well... https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/forg...rs-hamstring-injury-before-warm-up-c-14453974

Brayden Preuss DFA? Doesnā€™t even need to play, if he gets on the park heā€™s an excellent relief ruck which is always nice to have - even if itā€™s in the VFL to assist Hudson Oā€™Keefe with his development (stop him getting bashed)

This is where some clubs get lucky, like Sydney and Grundyā€¦.say if someone came to us and said Iā€™ll give u our second round pick for Pitto, ud take that everyday of the week and then out of luck Preuss comes on the market and I take him as your backup. Very slight downgrade but get a second rounder out of it.

Why does that never happen to us?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance Pitto takes marking lessons over the off season..

For a tall player that should be one of his points of difference or advantage over at the non talls at the very least.

Can you take marking lessons?

Is he not fanning his fingers out to create a bowl for the ball to drop in?

Not cushioning the drop of the ball?

He has Daniel Rich size handsā€¦.

Letā€™s worry about what he does well than doesnā€™t do well hey?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rosas, J Jones, Konstanty.... Those are some interesting prospects that are worth considering.

Konstanty > Jones > Rosas might be my preference if they're up for grabs.
You don't have any concerns based on Jones being delisted by West coast who have a terrible list?

He's now been delisted by a club with a good list and culture (Cats) and a really poor list (Eagles).

Sometimes junk has been left at the tip because it's not of any use any more.

You don't have any concerns based on Jones being delisted by West coast who have a terrible list?

He's now been delisted by a club with a good list and culture (Cats) and a really poor list (Eagles).

Yeah Jones is terrible.

People can have any opinions they want, donā€™t share the same opinion as mine I could care less itā€™s just my opinion is that Jack gets overly criticised and itā€™s due to other reasons than his performance on the ground and no matter what he does it wonā€™t change how they think about him.

Itā€™s not an absurd idea that he could kick close to 30 goals next year once he is fit.

Plus I love Kemp but Iā€™d have Jack over Kemp in the forward line, heā€™s a better kick for goal than Kempy and heā€™s done against better opposition.
That's it though, he doesn't really get criticised.
He hardly cops the treatment of Pittonet etc in terms of needless derision, anyway.
There are some that don't see him in the side, which is ultimately up for debate but there are also some that go to lengths to find a spot in the side for him.

There's a chance that he'll increase his output next year to the level you've noted, if so, fantastic.
Kemp has played a couple of games there, it's an unrealistic comparison, so let them battle it out over preseason for the first crack.

Certainly concerned, have a feeling there is something behind the scenes.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back