Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what the Richmond board can get up to before trade board begins. I've seen Amiss chucked in, get pick 3 from WC with two firsts and a 2nd and then trade 3 and a future 1st for him already.

Surely, we get to Serong and a first or something before it's done.

There was a “Treacy and 2 x 1st rounders” chucked in already.

I went in out of curiosity, not sure if I’m feeling better or worse for the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you are serious, which I think you are, Freo have already told Richmond that Warner is our priority and this Bolton thing will have to wait until we know for certain that isn’t happening this year, we didn’t approach Bolton, his manager approached us. With all that in mind and knowing we likely have 2x top 10 picks, pick 15-17(port) and pick 26 (saints) I think you can expect our starting offer to be 10 & 26 (keeping 9&15 for Warner) if it becomes apparent that Warner isn’t coming this year and to help Richmond save face we end up offering 10, 15, 26 for Bolton, 21 & 30.
“Bolton traded for two first with a swap of second round picks”

Richmond fans get to claim they got their 2x1st rounders, we move 26 to 21 (to put up for auction at the end of R1 to the highest bidder to hopefully get a F1 for Warner next year) end up taking 9 & 30 as picks in this years draft and upgrade a rookie to main list.
Jesus, do you even trade period? This is waaaaay too well reasoned and, dare I say, sensible.

5th rounder or gtfo. I mean he's old ffs.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I went in out of curiosity, not sure if I’m feeling better or worse for the experience.

Unders.

Our 3 firsts, our F1, Treacy and Amiss. Maybe chuck Serong in as steak knives.

Wouldn’t do Treacy for Bolton in a straight swap at this point.

Love how being contracted apparently only works when it suits them.

Treacy being contracted basically completely rules him out from discussion. It’s almost as dumb as suggesting we’ll pick Bolton in the pre season draft when he’s got four years left.

It’ll be the highest pick with something added. Not quite sure what but if it’s another first rounder we’re getting something reasonably decent coming back. Not sure anyone bar Chris Judd has been traded for a top ten pick and another first rounder without at least a second rounder being chucked back the other way. It’d be a decent challenge for someone to find me literally any example.

Do we have steak knives?
Brodie would surely like to play AFL. Would Tigers even be interested?

Pick 9,17 Brodie for Bolton and a future 3rd coming back?

Who else could be offered or hold any value?

Erasmus to Eagles?

We’d probably pay more if we got Brodie involved tbh.

They’d be doing as a favour taking a middle aged player that hasn’t been selected all year off our books.

Not significantly more but more nonetheless. We may get a mid third rounder rather than late second rounder thrown in by Richmond.

Oh, that's old Blaisee, we don't count him, that's cheating, he'd look you in the face and tell you Noah Cumberland was worth a top 10 pick

I wonder what the Richmond board can get up to before trade period begins. I've seen Amiss chucked in, get pick 3 from WC with two firsts and a 2nd and then trade 3 and a future 1st for him already.

Surely, we get to Serong and a first or something before it's done.

I’ve seen a few Young and Bolton swaps mentioned on the Twatters

canadian what GIF by CBC

Melbourne are about to have no midfielders, maybe Erasmus or Brodie will interest them?

Viney -> Norf
Petracca -> ?
Oliver -> Fruit Loops ambassador
Sparrow -> No good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Freemantle is the club of choice, you guys will be getting an absolute ripper in Bolton. Alot of Richmond fans jaded by his hot and coldness but he's being coached by a dimwit protected by the worst midfield in the comp. He's clearly both our best mid and our best forward.

You'll probably get him for cheap as chips too as we don't seem to get much return on our trades.

Do we have steak knives?
Brodie would surely like to play AFL. Would Tigers even be interested?

Pick 9,17 Brodie for Bolton and a future 3rd coming back?

Who else could be offered or hold any value?

Erasmus to Eagles?
Brodie you imagine is gone. I guess if the Fyfe retirement rumours are true there's a spot there, but can't see Brodie leading that pack. Johnson, Raz, and now maybe even NOD have more of a shot there, and they're not gonna get worse. Don't know if Richmond is the best destination.

Raz you'd think is a non-starter. Can't see us doing a trade for less than what Geelong got for Clark, and can't see a team offering that. Seems less likely to be desperate to leave anyways.

Davies wasn’t ready and was pretty average.
Draper has had good and bad but has great support in Ryan Cox Etc.

Knobel playing means we’ve had a bunch of injuries to key players or Reidys left etc.
He’s playing ressies ffs. Surely we’re past the point of wanting kids to play for the hell of it.

Looks high potential to me in the WAFL , probably the best young tall in the comp

We might have to play him because we have to play him if he keeps progressing

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Assuming Freemantle is the club of choice, you guys will be getting an absolute ripper in Bolton. Alot of Richmond fans jaded by his hot and coldness but he's being coached by a dimwit protected by the worst midfield in the comp. He's clearly both our best mid and our best forward.

You'll probably get him for cheap as chips too as we don't seem to get much return on our trades.
Well then, this will be the battle of the movable object vs the stoppable force because we love to overpay on trades.

Melbourne are about to have no midfielders, maybe Erasmus or Brodie will interest them?

Viney -> Norf
Petracca -> ?
Sparrow -> No good

Also Neale-Bullen to SA. And I bet Rivers and Tholstrup come home as soon as their contracts are up. We'll take Rivers and WC can take Tholstrup.

Richmond and Melbourne gonna be the next WC/North.

Bolton doesn't kick clutch goals and goes missing in games.
Do we really need another Jackson getting overpaid?
I think his last two years of kicking just over 30 goals a season is his average.
Our first and second round pick seems reasonable, especially if he wants to come
home.
Essentially he replaces Schultz goal output, and his numbers are down at his new club. Was also contracted but Pies came to us not the other way round.
Hindsight and the Pies paid overs, sure we are very interested but let’s not forget
that Bolton is the cream on top, not the type of player you rebuild around.

Viney -> Norf
Petracca -> ?
Sparrow -> No good

Freo need to keep Erasmus & Brodie. Wouldn’t surprise me if Fyfe retires at seasons end

Plus
Viney - about to re-sign
Petracca- won’t be traded
Oliver - wants to stay heading to states for training camp
Sparrow- who knows

Freo need to keep Erasmus & Brodie. Wouldn’t surprise me if Fyfe retires at seasons end

Viney - about to re-sign
Petracca- won’t be traded
Oliver - wants to stay heading to states for training camp

Don’t think trading Erasmus is a good idea regardless. We’re a long term injury form an inside mid away from him playing 20+ games next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back