Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we trade our Switta, it will be for a very late first right? If so, should we take the pick to the draft or trade into next year?

We should keep an open mind to do both. Take it to the draft, then accept trade offers for future firsts for it at the draft.

If we bring in Bolton & Baker (less likely but still possible) then Switta probably needs to go.
Baker can play his role & gives more flexibility & gets us an another pick to use or invest.

Pretty confident that Cooper would be an immediate replacement for Switta if he did leave
Was just gonna post that. Cooper could rise next year. He moves a lot like Switta, but has a better kick.

With Bolton, Cooper and the possible addition of a Martin or Garcia. Writing might be on the wall.

I think I want Baker in the backline if he came, which desperately needs some mongrel and ground ball gets. Big upgrade on Wagner IMO.
Spot on Snuff. His best footy is as a tough rebouding defender who can go through the middle/wing

Whilst an effective forward, you're not maximizing on his talents enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riley Bonner delisted by saints. 6'3" wing/halfback. A year younger than Aish and a lot bigger.
Had 26 against us at 85%and 500m gained. Averaged 21 a game across 19 games this year @79%. Had 30 against the hawks @87% and gained 694m. He is a better kick than than anyone at our club not named Hayden Young, Josh Treacy, Luke Ryan, Jordan Clark and Sonny Walters. At least as good at Caleb.
I'd take him as back flank depth any day of the week!

Had 26 against us at 85%and 500m gained. Averaged 21 a game across 19 games this year @79%. Had 30 against the hawks @87% and gained 694m. He is a better kick than than anyone at our club not named Hayden Young, Josh Treacy, Luke Ryan, Jordan Clark and Sonny Walters. At least as good at Caleb.
I'd take him as back flank depth any day of the week!

You've sold me with those numbers. Where do we sign?

As heartbreaking as it is for Freo to miss finals I think it will become a turning point for the group. Especially if you land Bolton and Baker.

????? - Pearce (29) - Chapman (23)
Clark (23) - Cox (26) - Ryan (29)

Darcy (26) - Serong (24) - Young (24)
Sharp (23) - Brayshaw (25) - ?????

Bolton (26) - Treacy (22) - Baker (27)
Jackson (23) - Amiss (21) - Switowski (28)

Interchange and remaining spots from:
Johnson (22)
Draper (21)
Frederick (24)
Sturt (24)
JOM (31)
Banfield (27)

Edit: plus Walker (22) and NOD (23)

That's an elite team IMO. They just need the right gameplan in order to maximise on all the talent.

As heartbreaking as it is for Freo to miss finals I think it will become a turning point for the group. Especially if you land Bolton and Baker.

????? - Pearce (29) - Chapman (23)
Clark (23) - Cox (26) - Ryan (29)

Darcy (26) - Serong (24) - Young (24)
Sharp (23) - Brayshaw (25) - ?????

Bolton (26) - Treacy (22) - Baker (27)
Jackson (23) - Amiss (21) - Switowski (28)

Interchange and remaining spots from:
Johnson (22)
Draper (21)
Frederick (24)
Sturt (24)
JOM (31)
Banfield (27)

That's an elite team IMO. They just need the right gameplan in order to maximise on all the talent.
Walker? NOD? 🤔

I think I want Baker in the backline if he came, which desperately needs some mongrel and ground ball gets. Big upgrade on Wagner IMO.
Yeah I must admit when the ball hits the ground in our backline my first thought is "here comes a goal" Not sure if it is the players or the positioning/structure or both.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back