Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent news about Sturt. That just leaves NOD as a re-signing priority.
Think there's a few getting re-signed late and assume NOD will be one of them.

I'd be shocked if Emmett or Knobel are going anywhere either.

We've left our re-signings quite late but there seems to be one or two players per team across the league that I cannot see not re-signing.

Apparently Kasiah Pickett has asked Melbourne for a trade due to family reasons.

Melbourne are convinced they can get him stay though
Excuse Me What GIF by CocoJuice
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I think it's a better combination.

Is SA or WA home though?
The Fox article doesnt really say, just links to both WA and SA. If WA counts, we need to be all in on him and Bolton. Would be the absolute dream

Can both Pickett and Bolton play in the same team? Tbh Warner is more of a game winner then Pickett so I wouldn't go for Pickett if Warner is a good chance of happening next year. Pickett just disappears when it matters and Warner could win a brownlow one day. It's a no brainer for me.

Read on the Tigers board that Baker is waiting on the new coach before announcing. I don't know if that is a formality or if that means he could flip and choose us when the new coach tells him to GAGF, you're too old we don't want you.
I think it will be Longmuir but he’s right to wait

Can both Pickett and Bolton play in the same team?
Absolutely, Bolton is best as a fwd/mid. He actually has a lot of cross over with Warner for his best role. Pickett is everything we need up front

Can both Pickett and Bolton play in the same team?
Season 8 Yes GIF by The Office

It's honestly the perfect pair (of existing players).

Both rapid and Pickett is a proper defensive presence. Both great at ground level, can sit on heads and can run through the middle (esp Bolton).

It would hands down make our F50 the best in the comp.

Absolutely, Bolton is best as a fwd/mid. He actually has a lot of cross over with Warner for his best role. Pickett is everything we need up front
Season 8 Yes GIF by The Office

It's honestly the perfect pair (of existing players).

Both rapid and Pickett is a proper defensive presence. Both great at ground level, can sit on heads and can run through the middle (esp Bolton).

It would hands down make our F50 the best in the comp.
Warner is more of a game winner then Pickett so I wouldn't go for Pickett if Warner is a good chance of happening next year. Warner could definitely win a Brownlow one day, can't say the same about Pickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back