Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a listener send in this trade proposal to Duck and Oz on the most recent Purple Reign podcast, but thought I would share it with you all, the trade dictates on the hypothetical scenario of Andrew Brayshaw wanting to leave:

Out:
Andrew Brayshaw
Three First Round Picks

In:
Shai Bolton
Chad Warner

I wouldn't do it personally and I think most would agree, but still.
Brayshaw already has an AFLPA MVP and an AA, surely he is worth at least as much as either Shai or The Chad on his own, arguably more.

Not that I would EVER entertain trading Brayshaw without him deciding he wanted to leave, which would indicate something has gone terribly wrong.

Yep we agree which is a good thing Snuff. I'd add the Saint 2nd rounder to any trade that helped get us Picket and Bolton so 9,10,17 and 27 currently. Having both would also allow us to rotate them mid would allow for a bit of needed pace injection at centre clearances. Just get it done.
I think it's costing all 4 1sts we have at minimum mainly because Melbourne are delusional. I honestly wouldn't care. The team we'd be putting out is unbelievable

The club and his management confident they can work through his concerns and that he will remain with three years to run on his contract,” Cleary said.

Make of it what you will

Docker82 is it ok if I rate kozzie?

Absolutely is.

I feel I’m generally more positive about bringing opposition players to our club than most btw but if I think someone is an absolute spud or a terrible idea I’m not going to hold back. I do think we overrate most of our good players on here but some also underrate our non-best 22 players - they aren’t necessarily worse than other clubs players in the same situation just because player x once played a good game or was a high draft pick.

Think we also have a very different opinion on what ‘depth’ is and how much of it we actually need and/or is semi-sustainable. I’m always about a top 30-odd genuine AFL players and the rest youngsters developing. But it’s also important to remember that higher draft picks and/or developing players in their second/third years are likely to challenge that top 30-odd players. You don’t need to recruit poor opposition depth players to get depth imo.

Last edited:
I think it's costing all 4 1sts we have at minimum mainly because Melbourne are delusional. I honestly wouldn't care. The team we'd be putting out is unbelievable
We won them a premiership by giving them our picks for Hogan AND they bullshited about Hogan's health to get the deal done. Karma is a bitch now pay up.

suddenly everyone's like..........2024..?!?! What 2024? Man this thread's gonna be busier than a picket-pocket in Picadilly Circus this off-season :tearsofjoy:

wakojako, you've got to be wetter than a dolphin at Waterworld right about now. Kosi f***in' Pickett (assuming all these rumours are going somewhere....).

Absolute madness abounds....!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox wouldn't want to leave but I'm asking Switta, Simpson and Reid if they miss family if required
He’d be on decent coin and is here for six. To me the easiest way to make space for Pickett that would impact our team the least. Surely he can be convinced. Much easier to convince someone to move to Melb than Perth. Or one of the SA clubs would be interested surely

suddenly everyone's like..........2024..?!?! What 2024? Man this thread's gonna be busier than a picket-pocket in Picadilly Circus this off-season :tearsofjoy:

wakojako, you've got to be wetter than a dolphin at Waterworld right about now. Kosi f***in' Pickett (assuming all these rumours are going somewhere....).

Absolute madness abounds....!
This is me rn
Wake Up Sleeping GIF by Jordan Belfort

He’d be on decent coin and is here for six. To me the easiest way to make space for Pickett that would impact our team the least. Surely he can be convinced. Much easier to convince someone to move to Melb than Perth. Or one of the SA clubs would be interested surely
WA partner with a newborn? No chance

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back