• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Even with Cerra out, how can Carlton afford Trac..?!?! It's pretty preposterous
As said before, Martin, Williams, McGovern either gone or on reduced contracts moving forward.

Plus I'm sure Visy has some food service related subsidiary

As said before, Martin, Williams, McGovern either gone or on reduced contracts moving forward.

Plus I'm sure Visy has some food service related subsidiary
Maybe so, but even now (before any said trade/s) their list must have the most bloated, clandestine income. It's pretty gross

Yeah, it sucks when you try to have a proper discussion about the club and it all just boils down to "We're still so young" "We have a lot to be happy about!!"
they are all casual fans who look at stats, any thing you say that is critical and they can't respond to you get downvoted with no discussion its ****ed.

There's been murmurs around Butters leaving at the end of his contract.

Maybe he's decided to go early, and they've convinced Houston to stay with a spot in the middle?

(plus his preferred destination up sugar creek without so much as a paddle pop)
Would be brave to let him go now. Ramsey is a jet.
Who is taking Cerra on with his dodgy hammies? It’s not like he’s set the world on fire either
The hammies are a big problem, but he was playing really well last year before they set in.

Who is taking Cerra on with his dodgy hammies? It’s not like he’s set the world on fire either
Melbourne seem determined not to full rebuild for whatever reason. If not jump, they'd be pretty happy to take him and a Carlton 1st for Petracca all things considered I'd think

"Go support another club then" is the usual response.
flipping hell. I'm as bullish as anyone on our future.

But the club has a shit ton to do to get there.

Criticism isn't hate. We criticise because we want to see success

Melbourne seem determined not to full rebuild for whatever reason. If not jump, they'd be pretty happy to take him and a Carlton 1st for Petracca all things considered I'd think
Yep, hedge the bets.

There is no way if I am Fyfe or Walters, would I be looking to retire early. Especially Fyfe, who has a decent chance of being best 22 for 10 or so games next year.

They both would love a flag to finish their career.
Being best 22 for 10 or so games is a curly way of saying your playing in the WAFL isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues & Pies most likely.

Mackay off the table, so Cerra out makes sense.

DeGoey & Quaynor have been raised to generate capital by Pies, but don't think that makes sense, would send them backwards.

I’m so bricked up for a couple of dangerous smalls running around that if the Kozzie thing fell over I’d consider trading pick 10 for Hill & another 2nd.

10 is overs for Bobby but if you look at it like Shultz for Hill, Simpson & another 2nd ain’t to bad.

I’m so bricked up for a couple of dangerous smalls running around that if the Kozzie thing fell over I’d consider trading pick 10 for Hill & another 2nd.

10 is overs for Bobby but if you look at it like Shultz for Hill, Simpson & another 2nd ain’t to bad.
Yeah, that would make sense from both sides.

Pies could then keep Richards to fill that role.

But I like Koz more.

Houston claims he's not going anywhere:

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

When do we have to make our list decisions by ? ie i wouldnt want to re sign emmet and then we get both of these 2.

Not until after trade period. I suspect Emmett won't know if he'll be offered a contract for next year until after trade period is done. I wouldn't be surprised if the only other player we sign up between now and trade period is NOD

Cornes said on SEN yesterday that he knows that Tom Morris is confident that West Coast are MELBOURNES preference.

This is going to be interesting in the Daniels vs Morris contest.
Fixed.

Also, he probably is just salty he chose WA (Freo) over Port.

Blues & Pies most likely.

Mackay off the table, so Cerra out makes sense.

DeGoey & Quaynor have been raised to generate capital by Pies, but don't think that makes sense, would send them backwards.

It has to be Carlton for Petracca. The Blues will find a way to pay him. Brown paper bags aside, they can take the players mentioned (some of whom are on stupid money ... Williams on 800-900k for example) and replace them with Petracca and minimum/reduced wages.

Petracca has Italian heritage. Not sure that is even a consideration for his brand, but nonetheless Carlton is the club for Italians.

Collingwood are heading for the same situation as Melbourne with a fall from grace after they jagged a flag. Would be a much higher risk move by Petracca to go there. Chance of success at Carlton is much higher.

It has to be Carlton for Petracca. The Blues will find a way to pay him. Brown paper bags aside, they can take the players mentioned (some of whom are on stupid money ... Williams on 800-900k for example) and replace them with Petracca and minimum/reduced wages.

Petracca has Italian heritage. Not sure that is even a consideration for his brand, but nonetheless Carlton is the club for Italians.

Collingwood are heading for the same situation as Melbourne with a fall from grace after they jagged a flag. Would be a much higher risk move by Petracca to go there. Chance of success at Carlton is much higher.
Yeah, Carlton seem to be firming. It's just how they get it done.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back