Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We are according to my mate that has contact with Freo Board members via his work. Freo is chasing an under utilised pressure forward from another club which is why we made a play for Joe Richards. Rossas was kicking 2 goals a game before a bad hamstring injury Round 7 this year. He's both quick and skillful. He is also contracted so he'd require a trade. Possibly the Saints 4th rounder.
Always a concern to hear Board members leak strategic information.

Of course he does, he’s a Bailey Smith replacement.

But they can keep they’re mits off him.

I doubt he leaves. Would be enormously disappointed if he did. With a big preseason, best 22 spot is there for him in 2025.
Did some digging on dogs board and the guy who brought it up followed it up saying that we only offered him one year and he started to look around, but have since re entered talks with him getting back into the team.

Really hope we take care of that. He’s dynamic when he comes in

Did some digging on dogs board and the guy who brought it up followed it up saying that we only offered him one year and he started to look around, but have since re entered talks with him getting back into the team.

I think that's pretty much what we were expecting.

Give him a year because of the injury, but once he got back and showed he hadn't lost anything, get him locked away

Tricky spot for O'Driscoll is that two years is half way to free agency. Two with a trigger for a third felt right but then it's one year until free agency.

What do you think about two years with a trigger for another two years if he plays 35 games over 2025 and 2026?

What would be achieved by the club providing RD with the Pickett info though?

It changed the narrative around Kozzie. There was a report stating Freo had reached out to his manager first, then RD reports that it was his management that had asked the question. It creates pressure on Melbourne to maybe do a deal when they absolutely don't want to. If a player is desperate to leave, then a club is more inclined to do a deal.

Lmao wtf is this club doing with player management. Questions around Johnson and now Noddy? Honestly if we are low balling players to make room for Warner I say Warner can fk off. Idk why else we would be messing around with these guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half of this sub wanted to delist or give one year to NOD.
That's a little premature. I backed in Sturt from day one because I could see his potential. Noddy is in a similar position. People are losing patience because he has had multiple interrupted pre-seasons. I am confident that if we give him a 2 year deal with a trigger for a third, he will repay the faith. Dude bleeds purple and won't cost too much. If the club let's him go it will be another Acres scenario.

Last edited:
It’s funny that NOD is mentioned as being wanted by the dogs.
I heard that too on the grapevine several weeks ago.
Commented on here that it was strange he remains unsigned and most people dismissed it.
There must be something in it.

It’s funny that NOD is mentioned as being wanted by the dogs.
I heard that too on the grapevine several weeks ago.
Commented on here that it was strange he remains unsigned and most people dismissed it.
There must be something in it.
They had his brother Aiden on their list, so there's the connection.

Lmao wtf is this club doing with player management. Questions around Johnson and now Noddy? Honestly if we are low balling players to make room for Warner I say Warner can fk off. Idk why else we would be messing around with these guys.
You need to calm down man. Every single player on our list would be getting low balled. Every player on every list in a side packed with talent gets lowballed.

Sam Mitchell and Luke Hodge got low balled to bring in Lake.

Thats how you build top tier lists. Players will play for less than market value to be part of a succesful team. When the first low ball offer comes in they will test the market and then the negotiations start. Crying about the risk of losing Noddy or Johnson to bring in Warner is also very strange.

I expect the only players we see leave this year are those feeling like they will lose their position to Bolton/Kosi as they happen or those already being pushed to the outer (e.g. Aish)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back