Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That is why it is not funny. Too many people come in here and make up shit like Sturt is leaving and the pitch forks come out. I am not surprised mobs have done terrible things with what happens here at a pin drop.

I'm all for moderators handing out dunce badges for anybody who gets a rumor completely wrong, including made up ones. Their name shall forever be tarnished.
So if Freo get Bailey Williams in then you'll all start chanting Lisan Al-Souffle?

Fair play though, perhaps we should all be a tad more responsible.

They’re just confirming what we all know. If there’s anymore it’ll be Voss.

Doubt they’ll announce something we didn’t already know

Richmond recieve: Saints first rounder, Saints 2nd rounder from us
Saints recieve: Luke Ryan
Freo receive: Shai Bolton

How’s that look?

Bolton is 25, Ryan is 28.

The most the saints would give up for Ryan is their first I would think.
So we would need to add pick 25 at least, to get the deal done. At least then, it gets in the realms of being realistic.

Having said that, he is a contracted All Australian :p

Bolton is 25, Ryan is 28.

The most the saints would give up for Ryan is their first I would think.
So we would need to add pick 25 at least, to get the deal done. At least then, it gets in the realms of being realistic.

Having said that, he is a contracted All Australian :p
What you just said is literally the trade I suggested? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News article out by the club now... looks like it's just the three today.

Wag's first ever contract extension too - well earnt!
Still no mention of Liam Reidy's one year extension. 🤔

Just reading up on macpherson - just delisted by gold coast. Handy utility player on a one year deal minimum wage maybe?

Just reading up on macpherson - just delisted by gold coast. Handy utility player on a one year deal minimum wage maybe?

He was the player first suggested to be moved out by Gold Coast by literally giving away a pick to the club to take him - but he didn't want to go to North - so the deal for Freo to take Brodie ended up with that first pick of the 2nd round - Matthew Johnson

He was the player first suggested to be moved out by Gold Coast by literally giving away a pick to the club to take him - but he didn't want to go to North - so the deal for Freo to take Brodie ended up with that first pick of the 2nd round - Matthew Johnson
And we will be eternally grateful to gc for that too!;)

That is why it is not funny. Too many people come in here and make up shit like Sturt is leaving and the pitch forks come out. I am not surprised mobs have done terrible things with what happens here at a pin drop.

I'm all for moderators handing out dunce badges for anybody who gets a rumor completely wrong, including made up ones. Their name shall forever be tarnished.
Forever is a long time…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back