Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It hurts as a Stanley truther but literally all those names should go, well, at least, I agree with Chris25 very well made points that we should take at least 5 picks in this draft if we can.

If we move a few off the rookie list, then he could maybe stay/move to our rookie list for one year.

I think the rest of the players are on the main list (but I can't find a complete list to confirm)

So that leaves us 6 spots on main list, and 1 rookie. (There is probably one more rookie)

Ethan Hughes
Tom Emmett
Josh Corbett - spot already used by voss.
Matt Taberner
Odin Jones
Liam Reidy - Rookie
Sebit Kuek
Ethan Stanley

Conrad Williams - Cat B

So maybe

Bolton in
5 picks in ND
Winder on to the rookie list
Irishman as a Cat B

Those are basically the only names to cut. Corbett has his replacement on the list already, Williams doesn't count as Cat B, we are trading in at least 2.players you'd think. Suddenly that just 5 spots for the draft...
5 spots is not much if we weren't trading for 1-2 A graders. We will end up with only 1 pick in the first two rounds anyway after trade week so I recon 3-4 is plenty at our position. We should have a decent amount turn over next year too.

If we move a few off the rookie list, then he could maybe stay/move to our rookie list for one year.

I think the rest of the players are on the main list (but I can't find a complete list to confirm)

So that leaves us 6 spots on main list, and 1 rookie. (There is probably one more rookie)

Ethan Hughes
Tom Emmett
Josh Corbett - spot already used by voss.
Matt Taberner
Odin Jones
Liam Reidy - Rookie
Sebit Kuek
Ethan Stanley

Conrad Williams - Cat B
Rookie and main list is the same thing to me these days and don't forget the players we trade in

Was more around, he's shown he's capable, the development is on track.

We can offer him cents on the dollar.

North could give him a lot more. Especially if they want to give up cap space for Darling.

Good on him for signing on, Want him to stay, but surely he'd be an option for a few clubs back home.
maybe north get darling in for experience? they have brought many players in from other clubs that haven't work.

Voss is a handy back up but not a world beater

maybe north get darling in for experience? they have brought many players in from other clubs that haven't work.

Voss is a handy back up but not a world beater
I feel sorry for North, even with Clarko they can't attract any players. Darling would have to be bottom of the barrel for senior leadership or on field effort and here they are ready to pay him 600K pa.

I really think we should be keeping Emmett tbh. He's decent depth already and young enough to get much better.

Plus its a bit sh** to delist a second year player who's still young and played a lot of games this year.

Having said all that all depends on how many list spots and decent draft selections we have available once trade week is over.

I really think we should be keeping Emmett tbh. He's decent depth already and young enough to get much better.

Plus its a bit sh** to delist a second year player who's still young and played a lot of games this year.

Having said all that all depends on how many list spots and decent draft selections we have available once trade week is over.
Realistically, they keep Jones as well because we arent carrying only 3 ruck options on the list given our history. Makes it even harder for Emmett.

I think all signs point to losing at least 1 player not in those names to trade this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would be so stupid to let NOD walk. Love the club and brings so much energy when he comes on. Give him what he wants.
I'm hoping it's just the usual shopping around to raise his price. Port and Dogs have been linked to him so I'm not jumping at shadows.

Fremantle bigman Liam Reidy says he’s happy to stay at the Dockers and fight for a spot in the ruck despite being stuck behind star duo Sean Darcy and Luke Jackson.

Reidy confirmed to The West Australian that he was closing in on re-signing at the club for next season as he heads into a third year on the rookie list.

The 204cm Docker only made his debut in round 23 against Greater Western Sydney and has played just two games in two seasons since being taken with pick No.13 in the 2022 rookie draft.

Realistically, they keep Jones as well because we arent carrying only 3 ruck options on the list given our history. Makes it even harder for Emmett.

I think all signs point to losing at least 1 player not in those names to trade this year
You would think that they keep Odin Jones. Only 19. was spruiked as being a versatile player that can play ruck and played there at WP colts. Also a handy forward , but the club were looking to teach the art of a backman.
I would be disappointed if they delisted him with out giving him a chance.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back