Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 56 15.1%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would hope he has settled his body by 25 years old, but if we are looking for another half back ready to go we could do a lot worse than a free swing.
We are probably just honouring a previous agreement to give him a trial but he does look like a good athlete, and you never know he may adapt to it well.

Maybe as part of the changes they may be expanding the Cat B rookie system.

His pace would be handy.

Maybe as part of the changes they may be expanding the Cat B rookie system.
I really hope they do.
Add in the caveat that if academy players are overlooked by their own club, any club can list them.

Said for a while, they should increase all list sizes until Tassie comes in (say, 2 main, 3 cat b and 1 extra rookie) before dropping it back to half the increase when they come in.

Even if there’s only a handful of players that tas can add as depth, they’ll be players with a couple years of preseasons and experience at clubland already.

I really do hope that is a very tongue in cheek comment.
Unimpressed The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

Patrick Dangerfield still a free agent huh.

If he’s interested in coaching (and we don’t get Warner this year) could be a seat warmer for the Chad for a year rolling into a coaching role ala Sam Mitchell at the eagles.
Still having a very good input with the Cats, I think their win loss record with him in / out is off the charts, similar to us and Sean Darcy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he’s interested in coaching (and we don’t get Warner this year) could be a seat warmer for the Chad for a year rolling into a coaching role ala Sam Mitchell at the eagles.
Still having a very good input with the Cats, I think their win loss record with him in / out is off the charts, similar to us and Sean Darcy

Patrick Dangerfield still a free agent huh.
They are just waiting to see who they sign so they can get the percentage between dairy farms and actual salary correct

Fyfe and Dangerfield in there prime on the same team would of been mouth watering

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh. This came up in a conversation at work this morning, with Geelong also looking at another Irish rookie.

Probably doesn’t bode well for Williams, unless the afl plans to increase list sizes and/or cat b spots
Hopefully for Williams sake the AFL is adding a Cat B spot with the 5 year rookie list extension

But he can't get out of the reserves so it's probably unlikely

Funny how Kane wasn't quite so bullish about Houston potentially leaving Port.
If you ever watch Cornes on media shows when someone calls him out he argues and sulks. What a stupid idea, trade a great intercept defender to a team like the Bulldogs to make them strong and then when we get in a GF we have to rely on say Draper or Davies who although show promise are nowhere near Cox's level. Cox is an elite defender yet somehow we have him on a "stupid" 6 year contract according to Cornes. He is nearly at Goosage and Suma levels.

It's funny watching that wondering why they have to kick it to themselves so much and bounce so much. I now know what other countries must think when they see AFL.
You are only allowed to take 5 steps between each solo or bounce. Any you can’t bounce twice in a row.
Though plenty of the top players have recently been pushing the boundaries and refs have been letting them away with taking 7 or 8 steps…

Sounds familiar to afl and some inconsistencies around how long you can run without a bounce doesn't it!

Here is an interesting concept Kane.

How about we just keep all of our good players!
Unless they want out why the hell would we?
Instead of looking at what is missing he comes out with some howlers.
Rebuild has gone well, and the holes could be filled for 2025.
It’s like his call on Darcy and Jackson. Jackson is not a first ruck period.
Jackson is more of a utility and part time ruck.
I think we are in a great position to get Knobel into the team and play Jackson
to his strengths.
An elite small forward and a few personal changes and this club is in the best
shape it has ever been.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back