Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

OKay ,Damo ,the co host on the sport show I do on Monday nights on Denmark FM is a died in the wool Tigers man and I reckon if you offered Damo a second rounder for him he would take it in a heartbeat,
Too hot and cold and goes missing

Ok, throw in the future 2nd from Richmond and we will make it pick #9 for Bolton and the 2nd

Hang on, Bolton is super talented. He’s worth a pick in the 6-10 range. You’d happily draft someone as good as Bolton at that range. Fronting up the salary now instead of draftee wages is the cost of getting the finished product.
A first rounder for a +25 year old player just doesn't make sense IMO, Unless your talking a Petracca or the likes
Bolton as good as he is lacks consistency , Therefore high second round at best IMO

A first rounder for a +25 year old player just doesn't make sense IMO, Unless your talking a Petracca or the likes
Bolton as good as he is lacks consistency , Therefore high second round at best IMO

You really have no idea how it works, do you? What you, me, or anyone else on here thinks is irrelevant. The only people who matter are the clubs and what they are willing to pay.

If you seriously don't think he is worth a 1st round pick then you have no idea about football and/or the market for players over the last decade.

Yes I am scared about the possibility of another big trade bust, however prior to the season I was asked who is the one player/type of player Freo need, I said Shai Bolton - thinking it would never happen. This is a massive deal.

McGuire Jnr just became a very creditable source

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Eddie would have been all over it and no chance he was throwing the kid under the bus. Should have taken it on face value at the time.
Yes I am scared about the possibility of another big trade bust, however prior to the season I was asked who is the one player/type of player Freo need, I said Shai Bolton - thinking it would never happen. This is a massive deal.

Me 2, but with Baker instead.

Chasing contracted players, means paying overs
I don't think anyone thinks there isn't risk here, but there is also great upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that it is announced today.
Perhaps Richmond said we’ll want 2 first rounders with one of them being top 10 and can now formally announced it with a top 10 pick locked in.

I still think salary will play a major major part.

$1.1 over 4 years.
We offer $5.2 million over 5 years.
Richmond pay off $1.2 million.
We give up pick 9&10, maybe a future 3rd coming back if lucky.

I think it’s going to cost us BIG but there will be hidden details. Richmond will essentially buy our top picks.

You really have no idea how it works, do you? What you, me, or anyone else on here thinks is irrelevant. The only people who matter are the clubs and what they are willing to pay.

If you seriously don't think he is worth a 1st round pick then you have no idea about football and/or the market for players over the last decade.
As I said to Andrew, next time I have some real estate for sale I'll DM you was well, LOL

Eddie would have been all over it and no chance he was throwing the kid under the bus. Should have taken it on face value at the time.

I don't think anyone thinks there isn't risk here, but there is also great upside.
Apprantley we were blowing up at the time as well and Eddie was furious about it adamant his son was right haha.

Gettable with completely bizarre player valuations IMO.
BAKER FOR PICK 10....
Bolton for 9 and 17...
Ironically they were close to getting that it was a crazy overvalue for Baker: it's overs for West Coast but not for Freo apparently.
blaisee gonna go full danster now…

Loookk ouuuuutttttt
Nah shoutout blaisee, he's carrying the load of unhinged Richmond fans on the Shai Bolton thread coz I believe the gun got himself threadbanned for a grubby joke about Cam McCarthy's death.

I’ve already created the headline for the last week in September next year.

‘Shai’s guys finish first’
Recruit of the year Shai Bolton has won the Norm Smith medal with his 4 goal performance… in other news Chad Warner has officially requested a trade to Fremantle…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back