Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anythink Brayshaw is a chance of leaving? I never like stars delaying contract talks until the end of season. Also how do we fit Serong,Warner, Young and Brayshaw in the midfield?

Cap space taken by Serong,Young,Bolton,Jackson and Darcy.

Fyfe,Walters and tabs likely to clear up some but not that much so pay all the big boys long term.

Also Andy's MRS is from Melbourne and we all know They call the shows on where they live not the players.
He's contracted till next year though

Hart and Toby Whan
Futbolista has Whan at #5 and Hart at #16 on the list of WA players. These rankings could obviously change a lot, but if they stand then it would suggest Hart is undrafted and Whan would be in the 30ish range (maybe even later) depending on how good the WA crop is. The strongest WA contingent recently was 2019 and WA players went 3, 9, 19, 22, 27, 32, 36, 39, 55, 62.

Where it gets interesting is 2026, where we have someone who would be right at the pointy end for current prospects nationally. Long way out though for that to hold up. But we can only hope (both on the player and the rules not being changed again). From wafootball.com below.

Ruck Rover: Lucas Robinson - South Fremantle/Lake Grace Pingrup
Date of Birth: 13/02/08.
Height: 188cm
Hard-edged midfielder who thrived in the contest, winning contested ball and dominating stoppages.
Athletic and a good decision-maker, he used his strength, power, game sense and ball-winning ability to constantly drive his team forward.
Took out Western Australia’s MVP as well as being runner-up in the Pool A best and fairest.
He averaged 24.7 disposals (18 contested) 5.3 marks, 6.0 tackles and 8.7 clearances.
Hails from Zimbabwean background and is eligible to Fremantle under NGA rules.

I think these guys are relevant to our list management and trading plans, even if the rankings can change in 12 or 24 months. This Robinson kid sounds like an absolute beast.

Futbolista has Whan at #5 and Hart at #16 on the list of WA players. These rankings could obviously change a lot, but if they stand then it would suggest Hart is undrafted and Whan would be in the 30ish range (maybe even later) depending on how good the WA crop is. The strongest WA contingent recently was 2019 and WA players went 3, 9, 19, 22, 27, 32, 36, 39, 55, 62.

Where it gets interesting is 2026, where we have someone who would be right at the pointy end for current prospects nationally. Long way out though for that to hold up. But we can only hope (both on the player and the rules not being changed again). From wafootball.com below.

I think these guys are relevant to our list management and trading plans, even if the rankings can change in 12 or 24 months. This Robinson kid sounds like an absolute beast.
Mike Tyson Sneaker Shopping GIF by Complex

Does anythink Brayshaw is a chance of leaving? I never like stars delaying contract talks until the end of season. Also how do we fit Serong,Warner, Young and Brayshaw in the midfield?

Fyfe,Walters and tabs likely to clear up some but not that much so pay all the big boys long term.

Also Andy's MRS is from Melbourne and we all know They call the shows on where they live not the players.
Brayshaw isn’t going anywhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind a legitimate family reason (as much as I gave shit to Schultz, but that was mostly misdirected anger bc Collingwood) but can’t stand a Cerra type family reasons where they just wanna live back home.
I'll still have to see it to believe it with Switta but it would make a lot of things make sense

If Richmond want all our picks, it’s baker Bolton and Tom lynch plus they pick up their salaries for the next 2 years - they can’t touch our futures as we need for Warner

And then we are all flipping in for a flag next 2 years

Pray to the injury gods and the fat boy gods

No idea atm. Switta strongly rumoured to be heading home but was told over the weekend it’s not Richmond.
Maybe the incomings are so significant that letting Switta leave for the right price isn't a bad call and helps salary/draft capital wise, but surely without that crunch you have to be holding out for Weller-level overs (not actually pick 2, just meaning as overs relative to Switta's own value as Weller was).

Contracted til 2026, and unlike past times when we've let players go in-contract you can make the argument Switta leaving makes the difference at a time when we should be looking to compete. Plus you have the Lobb + Henry examples where when the terms weren't to our benefit we didn't do the trade.

Nah. He said the other day they consider Perth home.

Where do we think the price will ultimately land for Baker and Bolton? All 3 firsts with Richmonds highest 2nd coming back? The 2 best firsts and Saints 2nd? At the end of the day you are hoping to draft a couple of guys as good as these 2 with the picks anyway and they will slot straight in. In their prime. I could live with either of those deals. Still take a decent first or 2 high ish 2nds to the draft for Walls to do his thing.

Where do we think the price will ultimately land for Baker and Bolton? All 3 firsts with Richmonds highest 2nd coming back? The 2 best firsts and Saints 2nd? At the end of the day you are hoping to draft a couple of guys as good as these 2 with the picks anyway and they will slot straight in. In their prime. I could live with either of those deals. Still take a decent first or 2 high ish 2nds to the draft for Walls to do his thing.
they won't want our latest pick this year they will want our f1 in hope we drop off like Collingwood. our f1 gets us more back

No idea atm. Switta strongly rumoured to be heading home but was told over the weekend it’s not Richmond.

Yeah I’m all for this.
I’m very curious about who the tigers would want that has a similar worth to Baker, Ras or Brodie were my first thoughts, but maybe if they are hitting the full reset button it’s some of our younger vic players? A combination from: Murphy/ Knobel / Reidy / stanley / Simpson?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back