Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any actual info that we’re after someone big (Shai aside) this trade period or is it just people reading between the lines?
There's murmurs.

lots of Mr Squiggle going on.

But if it's not Warner, I have no bead on who it could be.

I dont know, for me, getting Houston means they have to let Pickett go if he was actually trying to get a trade. You cant trade for a contracted player who appears to just want to get back to his home state then sit back and tell your bloke that it's not happening. That's being a bit of a flog
I was thinking if Melbourne can get Ryan then they might be willing to let Kozzie go. Ryan has been shopped around for a while now.

Reckon Cooper Simpson went later than the list management team expected and we just grabbed him. Nothing against Mannagh
I follow a few of the pre draft predictors via a social media group called Inner Sanctum. Some of their predictions are crazy accurate and they said us and Essedon were the two teams most into Mannagh but us and Geelong rated Simpson the highest. If anyone remembers we did a very weird pick swap with our later picks that seemed to make no sense with that got us Ollie Murphy. We made te pick swap pre draft and I think that swap was designed to pick up Mannagh but he went earlier than expected.

Don't expect to hear anything on Chad at all until after Sydney's season is over. Then it will get loud again.
I think he'll sign an extension with Sydney before the start of next season. He has ,more family in Victoria than WA including his parents. I cant see him coming to Freo to be honest. I'll happily admit Im wrong if he does.

I think he'll sign an extension with Sydney before the start of next season. He has ,more family in Victoria than WA including his parents. I cant see him coming to Freo to be honest. I'll happily admit Im wrong if he does.
Nah, far far too much noise for nothing to come of this whether it's this year or next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In your Taylor optimism, what do you think we can get Tigers and Sydney to actually accept if it became a thing
Get gold coast involved.

Swans get pick 6 & 10
Tigers get 9 & 14

Plus whatever else needs to swap around.

There's still what we would be paying, we only have so much available
9, 10, 14 & F1 for bolton and Warner.

Just gets creative with Suns involved as well.

I think Richmond are selling their players, they want something for them - not that they want maximum value for them, if that makes sense.

A similar deal to Neale/Shiel/Treloar(first trade, all under contract) for both is:

#9 & F1 for Player and F2
#10 & #14 for Player and F2

I think Richmond are selling their players, they want something for them - not that they want maximum value for them, if that makes sense.

A similar deal to Neale/Shiel/Treloar(first trade, all under contract) for both is:

#9 & F1 for Player and F2
#10 & #14 for Player and F2
I agree that's fine for Richmond but Swans would seem to be very hard to compensate enough if we are getting Bolton as well

Roffey gone at the Dee’s.

Biggest supporter of Goodwin I believe.

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

Is that the gal who just did the worst damage control I’ve ever heard on radio the other day?
Correct.

When you try to put out a fire with Napalm.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back