Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was putting in good performances before his injury. He has shown enough.
He's a big talent and has everything you need as a footballer but too often he has one involvement in play and that's it.

Suffers from smooth-mover syndrome so it looks even worse.

He was more than fine - he actually had a good season on the wing. People are just blinded by the last month of the year

Because as one of our experienced leaders he should have been standing up in those games. Instead he was piss poor and that is being kind. He showed he is nothing more than a downhill skier.

JOM is not getting any better, Johnson can. He needs to up his work rate.
100%.

Plus, we have Brodie and Erasmus sitting at Peel.

We need to cut our losses and retire him and put him on the rookie list where half his wage is taken from the salary cap. Sure, he has two years on his contract, but we lease salary cap for 2026.

Same goes with Walters, and its only one year. We will save 50% of Walters for 2025.

Yes, its ruthless but its professional sport.

100%.

We need to cut our losses and retire him and put him on the rookie list where half his wage is taken from the salary cap. Sure, he has two years on his contract, but we lease salary cap for 2026.

Same goes with Walters, and its only one year. We will save 50% of Walters for 2025.

JOM was ok this year. deserved his spot.

I agree Walters is gone, Still gets to the right spots but physically struggles.

100%.

doesnt work like that

I think that's why I think it is a fake ITK. That line was unnecessary in this context. He added that line to get credibility

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hi Vimal Anand.

I come in peace.

I’ve got limited interest in drumming up something from earlier, but I just wanted to let you know that firstly, I suffer from from mental health issues personally. Nothing heavy and I’m not seeking sympathy - I have some general anxiety issues and panic disorder. I take medication but I’m functioning fine in life. It’s got a lot better as I’ve got older. Point here is that I’m very well qualified to understand and empathise with mental health issues and I think I know what is appropriate and not appropriate to put into a forum about someone else in this area.

Secondly, the ITK post that I made was related to a presentation made by a senior figure in the MFC. It was a smallish coterie style group, so I don’t think I’ve betrayed any serious trust there. I also have various friends at the club and broader AFL industry that tell me some interesting things at times and I assure you they don’t all make it onto bigfooty.

The simple fact is that Angus Brayshaw is pretty flat about his career ending and the head knocks have affected him too. I don't think he’d be upset with people understanding that.

Thanks to Scythe94 for the kind words about my posting history too whilst I’m here.

All the best.

Last edited:
He was more than fine - he actually had a good season on the wing. People are just blinded by the last month of the year
Just admit Hawthorn wanted a young ruck and needed to dump list/salary of their older players.
Why you think they also traded Mitchell too?
Perfectly fine without them these days.
Would love to know who initiated JOM to Fremantle.. did Hawthorn offer?
Because this club got absolute sucked in. 4 ****ing years of a player that isn’t designed for today’s game.
Instead we gifted Meek on the pretence that a ‘elite, experienced’ player was coming back.

Good on you for standing up for a mate and I don't know Demon 16 at all but in general I would say if you hear/know that someone is not going well from a mental health POV it is not wise to spread the news. I don't see how it helps anyone but I can see how easily it could add to someone's pain if they are already vulnerable.
Hi DocT.

See my post above. I hope this provides a bit of comfort that my post wasn’t intended as nefarious in any way whatsoever.

Just admit Hawthorn wanted a young ruck and needed to dump list/salary of their older players.
Why you think they also traded Mitchell too?
Perfectly fine without them these days.
Would love to know who initiated JOM to Fremantle.. did Hawthorn offer?
Because this club got absolute sucked in. 4 ****ing years of a player that isn’t designed for today’s game.
Instead we gifted Meek on the pretence that a ‘elite, experienced’ player was coming back.
Meek was always going to Hawks. JOM or no JOM. He would’ve gone for a third rounder that we wouldn’t have used anyway.

Hawks had to offload them because they ****ed up their rebuild way earlier by bringing them in.

Meek was always going to Hawks. JOM or no JOM. He would’ve gone for a third rounder that we wouldn’t have used anyway.

Hawks had to offload them because they ****ed up their rebuild way earlier by bringing them in.
There was no need for JOM. None at all. Brodie into Mindy’s role, and a Johnson or Erasmus on the wing.
But he’s a good bloke and straight into the leadership group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Meara hate on here is overdone, he had a rough start to the season but he was fine for the most part.

You know what though? I could do with a bit more than “fine” ya know.

We need more than “fine”.

We need to start blooding the kids who will take us forward…

If it comes down to a choice of Noddy or Erasmus or Jaeger next year, it ain’t Jaeger, sorry…he’s no Isaac Smith type that’s still going along at his age. It’s mostly beige with some uptick every now and then.

There was no need for JOM. None at all. Brodie into Mindy’s role, and a Johnson or Erasmus on the wing.
But he’s a good bloke and straight into the leadership group.
I’m not disagreeing there. Just that JOM has no impact on Meek getting to Hawks. Meek would’ve been a Hawk even if JOM stayed. Only difference was the difference was us giving them 35 instead of them giving us 40. which I don’t think really mattered looking at the players we drafted that year.

You know what though? I could do with a bit more than “fine” ya know.

We need more than “fine”.

We need to start blooding the kids who will take us forward…

If it comes down to a choice of Noddy or Erasmus or Jaeger next year, it ain’t Jaeger, sorry…he’s no Isaac Smith type that’s still going along at his age. It’s mostly beige with some uptick every now and then.
Exactly. I have an issue with JOM being “fine” because I’m sure if you prioritised our youth in that role over him they would’ve also given us a “fine” performance this year, except with a massive scope to improve. JOM isn’t getting any better. Waste of a list spot and his leadership on field is basically non existent

Exactly. I have an issue with JOM being “fine” because I’m sure if you prioritised our youth in that role over him they would’ve also given us a “fine” performance this year, except with a massive scope to improve. JOM isn’t getting any better. Waste of a list spot and his leadership on field is basically non existent
If his fine meant we’re challenging for the flag this year, sure.
But gee 15 disposals in each of the last 4 games, I’m sure NOD, Erasmus, Johnson would’ve done better.
This production for the next two years? Yeah, no thanks he can go to Peel and be a player coach.

If his fine meant we’re challenging for the flag this year, sure.
But gee 15 disposals in each of the last 4 games, I’m sure NOD, Erasmus, Johnson would’ve done better.
This production for the next two years? Yeah, no thanks he can go to Peel and be a player coach.
Need to be prioritising NOD over him. Will be furious if next year comes and NOD is gone yet JOM is still somehow a b22 lock

The move now is to fast track Knobel.

If that kid gains a half a yard of pace he’s going to be something.

Would entertain offers for Reidy, so Knobel can play league, because if Darcy’s knee gets worse next year I want Knobel ready for 2026
Going off Reidy’s interview in The West the other day looks pretty certain he’s at the club next year

Really? One brother Ashton is 18 and has been playing WAFL colts this year. There is another brother Troy who is 15. Isn't he at Aquinas still? Are you saying his parents have moved to Victoria with the 15 year old and left their 18 year old kid by himself in Perth? I just assumed the parents and 2 youngest brothers were all in Perth.
His dad works in Victoria and that's where the parents spend most of their time. I said including his parents for a reason eg not his whole diret family. Its also he case that Warner's extended family live in Victoria and thats where Chad spent his early ears. Im speaking to a friend of his parents in a couple of weeks. Pretty sure the younger bros are boarders.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back