Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t that just changing his mind on Melbourne? Because who would want to go there
That was the original thought, but would indicate maybe there wasn’t anyone else?

Maybe someone comes up late.

Where has this myth that Riley garcia is fast come from?

Can't say I've ever seen that watching him, he's a short slow inside mid with average skills, does tackle tho

Had to check draft profiles just in case, nothing about speed

He's your classic vfl player that probably doesn't make the step up, we've already got 2 of them on our list at Peel

Can't say I've ever seen that watching him, he's a short slow inside mid with average skills, does tackle tho

He's your classic vfl player that probably doesn't make the step up, we've already got 2 of them on our list at Peel
From watching him play. he moves well

True, however there's zero evidence to suggest he wants to leave or will leave, so people are just going around making ideas up in their heads.

Until an official trade request comes in, as far as I'm concerned he's re-signing.

Being OOC and talking about waiting till the end of the season to work through contracts is as good evidence you'll get for a low profile player about to leave.

It's not definitive, but it is evidence.

Longmuir was irate with the umpires, not Fyfe. I was at that game and everyone in the crowd went berserk at the decision because Fyfe clearly had no idea it was a free kick. Fyfe is about the last person in the competition to be trying to take an advantage in the F50 due to the lack of faith he now has in his own skills.

Strongly disagree.

On the 20m sprint:
"Riley Garcia would have been a shot in this test if not for a knee injury (he has previously tested at 2.91 seconds)."

Problem with Garcia is he's an inside mid and he would be about 6th in line if he came here, it just doesn't make any sense. This isn't a Mannah who was playing High half forward in the VFL, every time I have seen Garcia play in the VFL it's been as a pure inside midfielder. Someone mentioned he was shifted to the half back line later in the season but I didn't get to see any of that.

Problem with Garcia is he's an inside mid and he would be about 6th in line if he came here, it just doesn't make any sense. This isn't a Mannah who was playing High half forward in the VFL, every time I have seen Garcia play in the VFL it's been as a pure inside midfielder. Someone mentioned he was shifted to the half back line later in the season but I didn't get to see any of that.
played half forward for dogs when played afl level

I would be content with retaining all our stars.

Bringing in Bolton, Garcia and Martin.

Using a first in the draft.

Bolton for class, Garcia for the tackles/pressure and Martin for quality depth/sub in finals.

Pickett comes to the party late throw the first at him and some.

Warner won’t be this year. Just feel like even if they win he’ll hang for 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolton for class, Garcia for the tackles/pressure and Martin for quality depth/sub in finals.

Warner won’t be this year. Just feel like even if they win he’ll hang for 12 months.
I think that would be a pretty good result tbh

Switta was looking, and changed his mind.
Plus why wouldn’t he have come out said he wants a trade? Did his exit interview over 2 weeks ago. Bulldog players are announcing they want to head off 1 day after exit interview.

I’d genuinely be surprised if NoD left but I guess there is a bit of a gap between where his manager feels he should be and where Freo are offering. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions yet. But he is most doubtful at this stage.

Plus why wouldn’t he have come out said he wants a trade? Did his exit interview over 2 weeks ago. Bulldog players are announcing they want to head off 1 day after exit interview.

I’d genuinely be surprised if NoD left but I guess there is a bit of a gap between where his manager feels he should be and where Freo are offering. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions yet. But he is most doubtful at this stage.
Club is probably waiting till after the doig to announce trade requests. They’ve been really weird with a lot of their timing this year. Has to be on purpose.

I find it very very strange that the Dockers would be after JAck Martin. He has been built of alfoil since his first game.
Yes, he can play, if he ever gets fit or over injuries.
It would disappoint me immensley if we paid anything for him, or even chased him.
I thought our half way house years had gone.

I find it very very strange that the Dockers would be after JAck Martin. He has been built of alfoil since his first game.
Yes, he can play, if he ever gets fit or over injuries.
It would disappoint me immensley if we paid anything for him, or even chased him.
I thought our half way house years had gone.
We are clearly interested as he did a medical last week, agree on the pay anything for him, I guess a pick in the 60’s isn’t much and the blues get points to match bids (if they need any more) but I’d prefer the SSP route and give him time to prove he won’t break down again like that St kilda player last year.

Club is probably waiting till after the doig to announce trade requests. They’ve been really weird with a lot of their timing this year. Has to be on purpose.
Or it might be the club isn't announcing contract extensions/offers until peel is out of finals to avoid any discontent with anyone who may be delisted.

It's that we are still waiting on Voss' contract announcement from the club that gives me that hope on O'Driscoll.

There's Voss from the West Australian. But nothing from the club as far as I can see.

I can’t think of a single time where he’s stepped up when the game was on the line.
Round 10 2024 against StK, all tied up at 3 quarter time, JOM scored 2 goals 1 including the sealer in the final quarter to put them away.

Admittedly the only example that immediately came to mind.

Edit. Corrected to 2024.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back